Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Supporting Turtle
2,967 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
THIS IS NOT A HALLOWEEN STORY, THE OCCURENCES IN THIS THREAD ARE TRUE. THE TIMING OF THIS AND HALLOWEEN ARE STRICTLY COUINCIDENTAL.

So tonight, being grounded and having no access to car, I decided to take a nice leisurley stroll through my neighborhood... At the edge of my neighborhood we have some woods that soround small lake, which is a prime spot for smoking pot (no pun intended). Allthough I don't smoke, I figured i'd go see what the stoners were up to... As I make my way through the woods, I notice nobody is around, so I get to the lake and have a seat. I'm sitting there chilling and looking at the trees around the lake, and I kinda just pass out.

So I wake up and i'm really cold... because the hoody I was wearing when I went to sleep is gone... So I get up and i'm kinda like, "wtf wasn't I wearing a hoodie?" And start going through the woods towards my neighborhood. As I'm walking, the everyday noises of the woods are amplified to a creapy level, probably because i'm so freaked out about my hoodie being gone.

So I get to the end of the woods and walk from them about 15 feet when I hear a noise behind me... I see a thing the size of a monkey dodge into the woods and run away. So I'm standing there, still gazing into the woods, when I hear a shreak behind me... It sounded like a mechanical bird chirping or something.

So I run home, I don't even care about the hoodie anymore, I'm just freaked and wanna get home... But, I turn onto my street... and my hoodie is nicley folded on the fire hydrant infront of my house...

And i'm kinda freaked out.....
note: I was not under the influence of alcohol or drugs durring the 72 minutes this took place.

I left my house at 6:33, and returned at 7:45

·
I'mma Let You Finish.
7,445 Posts
That's awesome. But it was probably just some stoners messing with you. Or one of your friends or sibling. Whoever was knows who you are / where you live.

And you have a lake surrounded by woods thats fun to hang out at? that would be fly as hell.

·
I'mma Let You Finish.
7,445 Posts
Stan said:
Seeing as you passed out in the woods, you probably got butt raped
Yeh, were you sore at all? Did you have any money or walletes. Were you possibly stabbed in the neck with a needle? got robbed and that stuff.

·
Supporting Turtle
2,967 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Wes Himself said:
Yeh, were you sore at all? Did you have any money or walletes. Were you possibly stabbed in the neck with a needle? got robbed and that stuff.
I had my cellphone and my keys on me, and my wallet was in my hoodie... it was still in there, with all my money and crap, when I found it on the fire hydrant

my neck and back were sore when I woke up, though

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
BlueShox said:
I had my cellphone and my keys on me, and my wallet was in my hoodie... it was still in there, with all my money and crap, when I found it on the fire hydrant

my neck and back were sore when I woke up, though

I think Spud pulled his dick out and had a little Boxing practice on your backside.

·
Registered
588 Posts
You probably got buttsecksd.

But they had to take your hoodie off to get a good grip.
And didn't want your money only your sweet virgin asshole.

Was probably your brother.

·
Premium Member
6,192 Posts

you were probably attacked by the 3 fingered pool mutants of death. they usually live in south carolina in the woods near lakes..

·
Αdministrator
5,683 Posts
burningcow422 said:

you were probably attacked by the 3 fingered pool mutants of death. they usually live in south carolina in the woods near lakes..
That kid is a total asshole for putting his fingers up like that.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts