Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

Is this Freaky?

• Oh My God man thats freaky!!

Votes: 11 27.5%
  • just a little wierd?

Votes: 17 42.5%
  • i dont have a $20 to check cause i just got back from the PB shop!

Votes: 12 30.0%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,370 Posts
i've seen this, my math teacher showed it to me last year. Some ppl just have too much time on their hands to figure this stuff out

·
Registered
18 Posts
ya. ive known about that for a long time

·
Yay! whoops! yay!
3,028 Posts
Yeah Ive seen that b4 and dont think much about it. Also, the 3rd and fourth pics they have on that site are really dumb. Its shows the letters on the front and back spelling those out, and I know they will spell them out, but they make it seem like a huge deal but the letters in osama and arafat are needed to spell whats on there. I know thats a coincadence. Its not like those are just on there, that bill has the normal words on it, its not like the went outta there way to add words that spell those names, but that bill has the normal writing, but the letters thaty are in that normal writing happen to also spell those names. And they had to fold it to see it, and I bet you could spell so much other stuff if you folded it in other ways. So Ha. Yeah. :p

·
Registered
972 Posts
dude i dont see what the big deal with the osama and arafat cause united states was made 100's of yrs ago and if seen them before but its still a shock cause it was made like 2 yrs befor the september thing

·
That's Hot
3,914 Posts
team_anonymous said:
goto the hoax site in my sig and read
I took the time to read that and I actually thought about it. I just can't decide whether they're right or not....I mean, the pictures were great- a plane would leave wreckage and cut farther into the building so it makes sense. But at the same time the FAA reported that four planes had been lost....that's the only thing that keeps me from believing it. I just wonder where the plane that smacked into the Pentagon went (if at all).

Then again, it's the Department of Defense....they could make people believe what they want! =0

·
Registered
811 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
dude do you think the gov. hands out construction plans to just anyone?? i just happen to hit that side. the building is designed to withstand bomb attacts thats why the plane didnt penitrate futher in. according to witnesses the plane came in banked not level and i have seen pics where it hit the ground and dug a huge trench before it hit. keep in mind that lots of people can edit pics very will. just like the one where the guy is standing on one of the towers and theres a plane just about to hit it. it was going around the world as this camara was found and this pic was in it. well turns out it was some dude overseas that edited the pic that he had taken a year or so eariler.
im not saying i was or wasnt a hoax. it may have been a f-15 that was looking for one of the hijacked planes that crashed it still doesnt changed the fact that around 3000 americans lost their lives because someone is jelious he doesnt live here (sometimes i wonder why people are jelious!! dont try to open a paintball field the goverment try to drive you out of the country but thats another story)

·
Registered
373 Posts
well with the size of that plane there had to b some wings or tail on the ground and there was no way to edit that cause the fire trucks and fire fighters were about 20 feet from the building.

·
Capt of team G-Force
75 Posts
the spelling out of the words was really dumb lol they make that out to be a big deal lol gez o well i havent seen the mushroom head on the 1 bill o well

·
Banned
3,571 Posts
ANOTHER ONE!!!!

·
Registered
824 Posts
stop bringing back old threads you ****.

·
Registered
375 Posts
btw... all those tricks work on a ten too.

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
i was like "wtf that's not a new 20, this thread must be old as ****" and then i realized "wait, i just read a thread about pbobsessed bringing up old stuff" and sure enough, pbobsessed brought up this thread.

pbobsessed- STOP BEING GAY

1 - 20 of 22 Posts