Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i need some free e-mail now
ive had pbreview.com e-mail for a long time now and have always been happy with it. but now the end has come and pbreview will be doing away with it
i dont want g-mail or hotmail or yahoo or any of that **** just because hotmail and yahoo are spammed and my nerd friend has gmail and will talk about it constantly with me.
any sites you know with good email?

a @paintballforum.com email would be sweet if they had it

·
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTFU
5,450 Posts
Your reasoning for not wanting gmail doens't compute....

It's been my ONLY email for about a half a year.

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
he was trying to get me to get firefox and he he talked about itfor about a year. I finally got it after IE got me a virus and he told me all about this crap for it. Hes been telling me all about g-mail. i know if i got it he wouldnt shut up.
plus i just like having cool e-mails
@pbreview.com was a neat one, noone else i knew had it

·
Registered
995 Posts
he doesnt want g-mail b/c his friend will always talk to him about it, b/c his friend has it as well (like.."Hey did you know you could do this with g-mail..blah blah")

i dont know what you're talking about when you say yahoo is spammed. Everything goes in the Junk Folder, exept stuff from my contacts, and stuff that was requested to be sent to me (i.e- Confirmation from Registration,etc.). I set it to immediatly delete spam, too.

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
lol...i could do that...but i like trying new things

yahoo is spammed mroe then pbreview was
i only got emails i signed up (some where spam because i was stupid)

edit

@ihumpmypillow.com could be the funnist thing every

·
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTFU
5,450 Posts
Well, if the kid talks to you about Gmail all the time anyways, getting it shouldn't make it worse. He just sounds dumb and like a kid who THINKS he knows a lot about computers (but obviously doesn't) so just punch him in the head.

If you change your mind I have 100 gmail invites. Not getting it because someone talks about it seems dumb....it's a good free email service.

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
is i give google my soul wont it become like microsoft

tony fire a free invite my way
emails in my profile
might as well try it and not tell him

btw the kid does know a lot but doesnt konw when to stop talking about things

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
gmail is by far the best email service ever. I've been using it for 2 years and I have had no problems whatsoever.

·
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTFU
5,450 Posts
b_heald said:
is i give google my soul wont it become like microsoft

tony fire a free invite my way
emails in my profile
might as well try it and not tell him

btw the kid does know a lot but doesnt konw when to stop talking about things
Not seeing it, and when I click to send you an email it says you don't accept them or something like that.

·
www.FrozenPumpkin.com
1,321 Posts
well i can make u a @FrozenPumpkin.com

and there is pretty much nothing cooler than that.

----

gmail is pretty sick tho, friendly interface, filters, tons of storage, i use it too...

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
gmail seems nice
only i cant get b_heald (no _s on gmail) or bheald (some ass took it) but i could get healdenator
healdorama
ben.heald
heald.ben
pretty gay...but i made one anyways
anyone know free email? besides yahoo or hotmail of course

·
Registered
986 Posts
dodgeit.com is an email service but it isn't at the same time. basiclly anytime someone ask for your email address you make up something like [email protected] and then go to dodgeit.com and type in your email address and it will have emails sent to that name in there. there is no password used so its not secure. its more or less used to get around confirmation emails and not give away your real email. still a handy tool to have though.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts