Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm friends with this dude who is 19 and works at our local blockbuster. He claims after three weeks you get the extra games or the old ones for free if you work there 0? . He has like 80 some X-box games like 100 ps2 games and others. He has worked there for about a year and a half. I am so going to apply for a job their. I'm not sure if this is true. This is coming from him not me. Ask a blockbuster employe you know in your area and get back to me. :D :D :D

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My friend Chase the one that got shot at he got grand theft auto Vice city when it came out for free. He won a contest and got 100 dollars at KB toys with it.

·
don't drop the soap
3,895 Posts
I worked there this summer and I didn't get any of that, but I quit not too long into it because I had to go on a long vacation and he said he'd fire me so I just quit.

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
some kid that works at eb says that the employees get the games that come in messed up boxes for free

·
don't drop the soap
3,895 Posts
I have a friend that works at EB games and he got copies of doom 3 for us all free, that place would be tight to work. Although you'd probably have to deal with some odd gamers though. I can't stand some of the uber gamers that don't believe in hygeine and stuff. The smell is bad.

·
pink floyd>you
2,084 Posts
Gabriot said:
I have a friend that works at EB games and he got copies of doom 3 for us all free, that place would be tight to work. Although you'd probably have to deal with some odd gamers though. I can't stand some of the uber gamers that don't believe in hygeine and stuff. The smell is bad.
fresh air is healthy. And gaming is a past-time not a life.....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts