Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
you can get a free ipod if you sign up below, do one of the offers and refer them to your 5 friends. after you complete those tasks, your free ipod will ship!. its not a scam. i thought it was at first until my friend recieved his. i beleive it now and im doing it. I just figure i can post it here to share it with you guys so you can get a free ipod too.

heres some proof that ppl has recieved theirs.

and here is the explanation of how it works.

Click this link below to get your free ipod!

P.S. Tedrzz is so dang cool.

·
Yay! whoops! yay!
3,028 Posts
I didnt read those links, but does it have something to do with those pop-up "games" where it's like "Shoot and win a free i-Pod!!!"

It does work, but you have to complete 2 offers, and it takes 6 months to get it.

·
We The People
5,925 Posts
Ok, this is how it works.

You sign up with one of the company's sponsors. Well, that's easier said than done. One sponsor is Columbia House DVD. You know those guys, "Get 6 DVDs for free!". What they don't tell you is it's only when you sign up and buy like 6 for full price or something. Another sponsor is AOL Broadband. Sure, you sign up but you're also paying like $30 for AOL. Not to mention 5 friends have to do the same thing.

Nothing in life is free.

*Edit* You could also always save up a bit of cash and just buy your own iPod. Slackers...

-Jin

Attachments

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
the links are working fine....

its not a scam.... my friend just recieved his last week.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Jinjiro said:
Ok, this is how it works.

You sign up with one of the company's sponsors. Well, that's easier said than done. One sponsor is Columbia House DVD. You know those guys, "Get 6 DVDs for free!". What they don't tell you is it's only when you sign up and buy like 6 for full price or something. Another sponsor is AOL Broadband. Sure, you sign up but you're also paying like $30 for AOL. Not to mention 5 friends have to do the same thing.

Nothing in life is free.

*Edit* You could also always save up a bit of cash and just buy your own iPod. Slackers...

-Jin
i did the ebay offer. even if u already have an account over at ebay, u can still create a new one. you dont need a credit card for that.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
lol, u guys dont acutally understand. theres alot of proof that ppl got theirs and nothing has been scammed

·
Registered
728 Posts
dude ok you got low post count... it looks to me and to others like your just trying to use us.. ok... now nothing is free in life. END OF STORY

·
Registered
898 Posts
Rule of Thunb for Free Offers: If it's not in the news, it's not on the up-and-up.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
heres more prrof that its not a scam and is 100% free.

"Arguments in favor of Free iPods

They are affiliates with high profile sites. AOL, GM, etc, do not advertise with every scammer on the block, since it would be bad for business.

The parent site that runs Free iPods is Gratis Internet [aka Gratis Network]. They have several email addresses and phone/fax numbers on their site, which is professionally done. I think this is worth 15 minutes of your time.

They are registered with the BBB for several years. See the link above.

Here's some links to show you how much various companies pay Gratis for each referral:

eBay

AOL

Ancestry

PetcareRX

Columbia House"

link http://www.freeipodguide.com/#args

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
inkjt510 said:
If it's really free, why are you telling us? Why not just get more for yourself?
i figure i can share it with u guys.

updated news. one of my other friend got an email from freeipod.com saying that his order has been shipped.

i'd rather take advantage of this offer than paying 300$ for it.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.