Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
We The People
5,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not sure how many of you heard about this promotion, mainly because they kept it sort of quiet, but Wendy's nationwide are giving out free Jr. Frosty's this weekend. It started Friday and ends tomorrow (Sun). They're doing it in thanks to loyal customers, mainly over that whole finger incident.

Anyway, I knew about it for over a week because I'm friends w/ someone who works at Wendy's. Well today me & her went to her Wendy's and got 50 (yes, 50) free Frosty's. She went in the back while I waited in line and got 10. Then when I got to the front of the line, I ordered 15 of them. Then we went through the drive-thru and I ordered another 25.

-Jin

P.S. Yes, we ate them all. We shared them w/our friends, but we did eat them all. It was the greatest thing ever.

·
Administrator
23,657 Posts
my frineds did that with free frosty coupons. even though the ey clearly said on the you had to be under 10 to use them and the limit was 5...but they still give then 25 frostys for free though.

·
¡Viva La Rob!
6,076 Posts
minimagpro said:
whats the finger incident?
some lady claimed he found a severed finger in her chili. when the police investigated it, it they found out more history on the woman. apparently, the woman had a history of trying to frame large corporations. they eventually figured out the finger wasnt real, and that it was a hoax. i feel bad for wendy's because their reputation got ruined.

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
i just told my father to get some.

i wait patiently.......the only thing better then a frosty (besides ice cream, sex, cake&tits, etc) would have to be slurpiees, not those demonic slushies, i'm talking 7-11 slurpiees.

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
Who cares how small they are? It's free, you can get as many as you want!

Bobide: On the 7/11 note, they do do a promotion on July 11th for a frree 7.11 oz. cup. I have found it much harder to get more than one at their stores so instead I drive around to the 25 or so nearest stores (and restrooms) and just pick up one from each place. About the same size as the frosty, but they add up after a while.

·
I'm a big soft teddy bear
3,675 Posts
mavsfan31 said:
Who cares how small they are? It's free, you can get as many as you want!

Bobide: On the 7/11 note, they do do a promotion on July 11th for a frree 7.11 oz. cup. I have found it much harder to get more than one at their stores so instead I drive around to the 25 or so nearest stores (and restrooms) and just pick up one from each place. About the same size as the frosty, but they add up after a while.
the day after my birthday i.e. the second coming.

edit: holy **** i just realized something. i was the second child...i guess that really makes me the second c____ing :)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts