Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey,
I was just looking through, and I noticed we really have no freedom on this forum. If weed or drinking is ever mentioned on this forum, the thread is immediatley closed.On pbnation, they have alot of freedom. I know your trying to cut down spamming because its a mother ****er. But i'm just asking for a little more freedom. Im sure alot more people have been thinking the same thing. If your with me, post your thoughts.

·
Banned
901 Posts
Everybody here has a lot of freedom. The only things that you can't really do are things that break the TOS.

By all means, go to PBN and have your freedom. But take a moment to look around and notice what such "freedom" has gotten them---massive amounts of spam, inappropriate material, etc. I love PBN, but only because of the BST forums.

Mike

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well look at mine and jag's weed and drinking posts. They were not obnoxious, kept at a good level, and they got closed.

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
Because you shouldn't be going around announcing that you're smoking weed or drinking. Why? Weed is illegal and most people here are under the legal drinking age, it's kind of a legal thing, the owners of this site could get in trouble because it looks like they're condoning the act of underage drinking and the use of drugs for recreational purposes. Ya ****ing drugged out slushes.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hey i resent that, if you look, i said weed is bad, i only drink, i mean were just trying to find out more about people and make new friends.

·
Gates Boxing Club
7,065 Posts
airsoft guy said:
Because you shouldn't be going around announcing that you're smoking weed or drinking. Why? Weed is illegal and most people here are under the legal drinking age, it's kind of a legal thing, the owners of this site could get in trouble because it looks like they're condoning the act of underage drinking and the use of drugs for recreational purposes. Ya ****ing drugged out slushes.
you got a good point there, but dont you ever go calling me a drugged out slushy. im willing to bet anything that i care more about my future than just about anyone on this forum.

·
Registered
427 Posts
Who cares?? You dont HAVE to stay here, if u dont like it, LEAVE and STOP complaining, noone pointed a gun to yur head and said u HAD to stay, god i hate whinny brats like you

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
im not whining, im just stating a point and wondering who felt the same so shut up

·
Registered
230 Posts
I heard a rumor that alcohol and weed was being handed out in this thread *looks around*

D

·
0 Posts
argh so much stupid flaming and whiney... god.. whats happening to this place?

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
I hadnt thought about the liabilty that the owner of the forum has, but even if a thread is started about those things, theres no pressure against anyone to do things they dont want to, and there are moderators to take care of innapropriate posts that contain those kinds of things. I dont think liability would be much of a problem.
airsoft guy said:
So you're looking for drinking buddies? Shouldn't you find other people with similar intrests to yours besides just drinking?
Your an idiot. Just because someone starts a thread about something like "What do you drink (alcohol)?" doesnt mean were looking for "drinking buddies" Its just a topic of interest.

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
He said he was looking looking for people with an interesat in drinking, that says to me he's looking for a drinking buddy when he posts asking who else drinks and then backs it up by stating that he was doing it to find people who like drinking. Why would you do that if you weren't looking for a potential drinking buddy?

And I don't know what this has to do with firearms.

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
considering 99% of the members are under the age of anything you were talking about, it is infact innapropriate

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
you too mike. I like pbnation but only to buy stuff or talk pump...
Im gonna add that were fascism is trendy..thats funny stuff.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts