Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those who don't know what free styling is, its like flaming but in the form of a rap, or basically, it rhymes. For a while its just a chat thread until someone challenges someone and then those two people have to freestyle against eachother until one is out of freestlyles. One left is champ

·
startx: command not found
3,991 Posts
Bring it beoch! That’s ri I told u to bring it! Bring the noise bring the toys the time and the money. What? U think I tryin to be funny? I’ll turn around and beat you with a broken stick or slip u a lil anthrax to make u sick. You can’t see whats comin so u betta be prepared b4 your family is De-Heired. You see, I have the power of mystery and an unchanged hour of time to make u grab your ankles and make u see whats coming and just to let u kno it aint something cumming. You ask for mercy, I ask for a whip. Ask again and I’ll bust u in the lip. You hate me now don’t you? You’ll call the cops now wont you? I can change that wit the click of a trigger. And just blame it on u cuz u called me a wigger. I’m white trash and remember it when you hear the whip lash. Leather waves by as the tears you cry hit the floor and make a plan in your head to sneak to the door. Well that wont work because in your mind my trap shall lurk. There is disgrace, I mean just look at your face and the way you scream. I cover those up with the radio stream. Now you know violence. Now you know life. Now you know hate. Now you know strife. The curse upon you is a curse by me. The curse of obsession I have given thee. You can’t live without me and yet you hate to be with. I know how it was once when I was with you. That is when the curse was true, Original as sin. And just to let you know: this war I shall win. You have no respect for I and I aint gonna give you another try. Here it comes, there you go. (Gunshot) I still love you tho...
© Jason Staten

yay

·
Registered
8 Posts
...i dont think theres a word to describe what has just been written above this post

Sounds like all rap these days...

·
Registered
898 Posts
tdk said:
$20 profit man. Don't you know business?
Don't you know that's the stupidest thing I have heard today...

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ol, whatever. I just want to know where u got that cheesy rhyme.
I'll just pick an old one since this one is way too easy.

U talkin about ownin, u the dumbass, sittin in d dead box alone lookin at the grass. Sittin makin fun of the french but when u go ballin u sittin at that bench phone callin cuz u have to call your mom, yeah, u thought u were the best, u thougt u were the bom but u dead, down like the rest. Everybody says that my rappin is paradox cuz I'm a redneck but I play an xbox and my rhymes can be sick. ****, u think u tough but u aint brave u a soft corpse in his grave. We the dmp untouched even when ur hopper empty. You're gettin kicked around like a beagle get bunkered by a newb with a brass eagle. Lookin like a *** on the field, we're the best so its best to yield. One word more and I'll kick your ass have u six feet under grass. U just a damn newb knowin half the **** from watchin the tube. They call me the assassin because once my reighn begins it don't end and cause terror and ur thinking there some kind of an error, no it can't be true, no, it can't be you, but guess what, it's me, team captain of the dmp and we're pissed. I could simply finish this but I'm gonna go on because my fuse is lit and I'm the bomb. They call me dj crunk cuz I stay crunked up, u just phuked up, I'm I'm the best, I'm the fire, you goin down with the rest, it aint ur desire, but your done, screw it, you're gone, I'll just let my gun spit it.

xxxfirexxx

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
come on tit, lets c what u got.

Whatcha got titocampus1990, unlike us, u wearin whitey titeys, or is underroos, somany characters, which one u choose? Just remember tito, I'll crush u just like a cheeto. You think I'm a wigga? Well lets see who can spit it quicka. If ur runnin an auto cocker u better call the coppers cuz we sent a group of mags into a group of body bags. Ur a loser, in serious depression cuz you always make the loser impression. They way I'm spittin it, it's impossible, look at it, I'm makin it possible. Ur sittin wearin whitey titeys, Guess what, it aint the 90s. Im the assassin, let the terror begin. Ur sittin scared of a kittin, Oh wait, I'm sittin, to assassinate. Just like the fire in my vains, my desire of terror reigns. Pull out a glock nine, fire just one, it's a danger sign, your life is done. Like I say, I live to rhyme another day, My rhymes flow like a river, kill you then rip out your liver. This aint for the weak of heart, my rhyme aint even on the chart. You think you can rhyme? No, you can't, you can't beat mine, I won't rant. I'll just shoot you, no, wait, I'll wound you, not assassinate. Screw you, I'm a ****in wigger I say it proudly, I'll beat you, I spit it quicker so I'm outy. Tell these members something they don't know about me.

No reason to tempt me.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I'm guessin your out.
Let me get DJ crunk on you.

Hey yo, this is for any of you weak ass hoes who think you got game.

You think you got the game, but the words I spit cause me fame. I get to kill you, turn around and chill you. You mess up once you're dead, you go gainst me better not lose ur head. I'll kill you quick, I spit rhyrmes quick. You don't ever call me a wigger, I can spit these rhymes quicker, Pull out a tech nine, your hoe is officially mine. Im an assassin, Let my terror begin. I'm like a controller, I own you, Im a baller, I'll beat you. If you think I'm slow, I can pick and pimp a ho. I spit this game so fast you heads spinnin right up your ass. I don't think you understand me, See were the best of the best, We are the dreaded dmp, you goin down like the rest. People compare me to eminem, Look at him. See I'm like Lil Whyte, 3 6 mafia, good night, Gonna kill ya.

Freestyle 101
You think you hard but you just a retard. Is it planned, or is he the man? I plan a free style, see you sit and think a while. I aint got no problem, these guys are dead, u can join em, die in your bed. Your sittin there grippin ya pillow, won't stop cryin, ur like a weeping willow, everyones dyin. I gotcha in my palm, turn around and crush you, I'm the bomb, straight massacre you. My words are like grenades, they can kill you off, or they can seranade, make u sof. Spit it to this chick, next thing I know, shes on my dick, op, pimped another ho. See, if I go hardcore, you are gone, cuz ur words are a bore, I freestyle and ur done. Don't ever mess wit me, You must thing you are cool, I'm lead captain of dmp, you can't even pass school. When I come through, u run in your house, look at you, scared like a mouse. So come on, what you got, come challenge jon, stop bein stiff like a robot. U just little girls, rollin with hair curls, Its time for your make up, cuz you fixin to get ****ed up. Lets fight. Good night, I've already killed you, six bullets in you. Straight to the head, all I can see is red. My only desire is to see you in a fire, turn to ashes, my words are bashes, knock you down like a dirt pile, for u to get up is gonna be a while.

·
Banned
804 Posts
one saturday morning, we all came to play, the crowds were roaring. not every one can stay. i look at the time, and its time to go. time to cross the line, time to put on the show. we stand at our end, and and our oppenants at theirs. No mercy to lend but free of our cares. the ref counts down three, then a ten second pause. we wait till were freen to show them our cause. the buzzer sounds and everything breaks. i shoot a few rounds, two marks my team makes. i get to my bunker, my adrenaline flows. my heart skips a beat, only five players to go. i bring up my marker and peer out the side. a players on the run, theres no place to hide. i shoot at him once, then twice and then more. he called himself out, this shot had opened the door. now im clear to move, i run with great speed. we have nothing to prove, but were now in the lead. i see a round fly, past all the layers of space and the sky. it hits one of our players, its ok though, our team is one down, its only a matter a time till we turn this around. my back man shouts of a player i can manage if i make this shot. will will have the advantage, i pull the trigger. a paintball goes flying. he better hire a grave digger cuz hes about to be dying. my team mate attempts to make a run through. he follows his marks, opposing players he pursues. he came on the first of the players to kill, his marker made a burst. his shot made me shrill. one minute left, we have no time to loose. we must eliminate the rest. its no time to snooze. our player came up. on their player in question. their player called out, then our player left him. i saw the last of their players come out. i took care of him fast, thats the end of this bout. i grabbed the flag with joy and glee. we werent half bad, my team and me. i ran it back to our original side. we were all celabrating. we had turned the tide. we walked of the field, a little bit wiser. our victory we hailed, then i took off my visor. we beat the other team, that was our vision. our talent was seen, but paintball is our mission.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Lol, so u think u can rhyme bout ballin?

They call us the dalewood mafia, we quick kill ya, aint no body betta, pull out my baretta, straight to the head, u dead. I come round and I kill you, grim reaper come and choose you. Straight forward, movin toward. It's your time, its my rhyme. 1 2, He's comin for you, 3 4, hit the floor, 5 6, better start shootin quick, 7 8, time to assassinate, 9 10, ope, He struck again. You want to shut me up, one more word and I'll **** you up. You cant touch me, cant hurt the dmp, Don't make me empty this clip, don't give me no lip. I'll pull out a 9 so fast you'll be mine, sit on your ass. Whos in command?! I am, I am in the lead, whats that, a plead? Plead for a bat. Defend your self, grab somethin off a gun shelf, you need it, Better use it. It don't take a whole lot, try being me, I gotta plot, straight from dmp. If I want you dead, don't cry to your moms, don't lose your head, my words are bombs. I'm like a tank, full word bank, straight vocabulary, assassin dictionary, do my words confuse? I know what to use. You think you tough? You soft as hell. You've had enough? Yea, I can tell. Weak ass *****es, nothin but snitches. Don't piss me off, I'm like a bomb, don't set me off, firin like vietnam. Straight solja, I ****in told ya, I got it all, I aint afraid to ball, I always win this, so u just forfeit this.

·
Banned
804 Posts
ghetto wannabe boy said:
For a while its just a chat thread until someone challenges someone and then those two people have to freestyle against eachother until one is out of freestlyles. One left is champ
how the ****in hell is this gonna end when your probly just sittin at your computer for a ****in hour trying to pretend poeple like you by raping, ****in noob.

·
Banned
804 Posts
*****, you think you got skillz, you just ****in shrillz in my spine, trying be an agg baller? well give me a ****in holler when you in the E.R. you trying to bout with me? dont make me ****in pee, my pants wasting my time in this **** ass thread! well you about to be ****in dead. you think your popular, you think you sound good, well guess again, you just **** from the hood!

i cant ****in believe im wasting my time with this *****, dont expect me to come back here and waste my ****in time with this noob

1 - 20 of 65 Posts