Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
I'mma Let You Finish.
7,445 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So. Today I of course played paintball and there is this team who comes out every weekend plays there heart out they are sorta new their whole team shoots ions. heavily upped but still ions. Nevertheless I noticed they werent there today. So of course I asked my buddy Joey. turns out...

He was about 80 yards from his house at an intersection stopped... Dude behind him Seizures about 100-150 yards behind him hits the gas and hits my friend in the rear end at about 90+ mph... So my friends truck is about half the length that it was and he is in Vanderbilt ( the nearest big hospital prolly the best in Ky/TN) and he is just in a Coma... has been for the past 3 days.

So me and my friends ( majority of the people at the field ) are going to ref the next 2 tourneys and get him some new stuff... the main thing is a shocker.

So. yeh. I hope he wakes up soon he's a good guy.

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
Damn dude,I'm sorry. I'll keep him and his family in my thoughts.

·
45's to the sky
4,355 Posts
Wow bro, crazy ****. I really hope he comes out of this ok. Automobiles are serious and you can't ever be too careful when driving one. I know this wasn't the dudes fault but it just goes to show you to be cautious at all times. I think its tight what you guys are doing for him.

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
Sorry to hear that. I hope he wakes up soon and has a good story to tell about his longest dream ever.

·
Registered
581 Posts
yeah, hope he wakes up soon and gets better. Tis an awesome thing yall are doing about getting him a shocker. that would be a good GetWell present. and yeah pain sucks worse when its someone elses fault

·
I'mma Let You Finish.
7,445 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Mortisdeum said:
Hope he comes around soon and is all there
Yes, that is what I'm worried about most. I don't know jack **** about Medical Mumbo Jumbo...Tho I'm sure Medic does.

But I hope there is no form of Brain Damage. Because that would just be ****ty.

Thanks guys... Even though I know most on here may not be religous...I went to church for the 1st time in a Month ( I work on most Sundays but I took this one off ) I asked my Church to keep him in their prayers. It was nice.

·
I'mma Let You Finish.
7,445 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
He's awake now and we have the shocker ready waiting for him... Brand spankin new.

He's still in the hosptial prolly will be for a lil while... He still cant use the right side of his body BEcause he bruised the right side of his brain...Which sucks.. But he can move left leg and arm.. and open his eye and all that good stuff so hes definately making progress.

·
I'mma Let You Finish.
7,445 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Word. They are sueing the dude who had the seizure...

But not like hardcore His dad's a really nice guy so I think by what he said they are just going to get enough outta him to pay for the hospital bills...which is going to be a ****load still.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts