Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
3,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I lived 3 houses from this kid all my life....watched him grow up (he was 2 years younger)...we played baseball and football together...got a call about 8:30 this morning...he was on his way to pick up his girlfriend for school...pulled out and didnt see the a merita(sp?) bread truck coming because of a sign in the median...turns out his girlfriend forgot to tell him she had a doctors appointment and wasnt even going to school...

his dad is also a fireman...and the driver of the ambulance....

http://www.wpde.com/news/newsstory.asp?article=articles/newstopstory

R.I.P.

·
We The People
5,925 Posts
Holy ****. I feel so bad for his girlfriend, she must feel AWFUL. Wow, that's seriously horrible. I wouldn't wish that feeling on anyone. That's some real poetic tragedy right there. It reminds me of Shakespeare or something.

Hope you're doing ok. It's rough.

-Jin

·
Registered
3,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It just rips me open...January 3rd 03...my best friend was shot in the chest and face from point blank in his own truck...the guy stole 4 bucks and some change...dumped his body and took his truck....

It just feels like all my close friends get snatched up....it hurts so ****ing bad...

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
My condolences man, I hate to hear it. We had one guy get killed my senior year and another almost got killed not 2 miles from school.

~Larry

·
<a href="http://www.picoo
3,251 Posts
Snip3r said:
It just rips me open...January 3rd 03...my best friend was shot in the chest and face from point blank in his own truck...the guy stole 4 bucks and some change...dumped his body and took his truck....

It just feels like all my close friends get snatched up....it hurts so ****ing bad...
I know how you feal dude, I lost 2 family members this year... You'll pull thorugh it, IM me if you wanna talk, you know the SN.

<3

·
www.FrozenPumpkin.com
1,321 Posts
Watch the girl... Especially if they were going out for awhile... Make sure she dosen't do anything stuipid.

Im sorry snipe... Wish I could do something...

·
Registered
830 Posts
omg i am so sorry hon... if you need to talk, i'm here for you. you'll be in my prayers.

·
Registered
6,997 Posts
I know how you feel bro. I lost all of my friends in the Army to the war. I know exactly how you feel. It's rough as hell, but you'll make it dude. Remember, he wouldn't want you to be down when you know he's in a better place.

Good luck bro.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts