Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my friend screwed up with his girl friend, and he wants to do something REALLY special for her, what would you do to get your girlfriend to forgive you for doing something stupid.

i dont need any stupid kiddy replies.. if you got a dumb joke, PM me with it.

lets go gentleman. this guy is in a rush.

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
It may help to know how he screwed up, so we know how bad it is. And in different situations, different thigns would be better.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
k well this girl added him on msn and started flirting with him as a joke.. and he started flirting back.. and at one point she was like "so i guess well never meet up" and he said "never say never" and his girlfriend found out.. somehow... i dont know how. but now he feels like **** and wants to her forgive him.

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
chocolate, earrings/necklace, flowers

movie, dinner (if he knows how to cook, do it at his house)

but b4 all that...a deep appology

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
appoligize, appoligize, appoligize, and then take her on a long walk at night to talk, just about whatever she wants to talk about. If you can walk somewher romantic, ie. park/beach whatever do that, otherwise just wherever. Just walk hand in hand aimlessly. Now I sound like a sap. I want to hit myself. I'm slapping myself now. Advice is still good though.

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
crazycupcake said:
k well this girl added him on msn and started flirting with him as a joke.. and he started flirting back.. and at one point she was like "so i guess well never meet up" and he said "never say never" and his girlfriend found out.. somehow... i dont know how. but now he feels like **** and wants to her forgive him.
lol, somebody got pwnt

if it's just a regular old high school/jr high "i like you" kinda thing, he really shouldn't worry about it that much. just admit that he screwed up and ask for forgiveness. if she wants more, he should just meet up with the girl who flirted with him :shrug:

moral of the story: don't be a nerd and flirt on the internet

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
well, seems like there is some pretty good advice here. But apoligize and have a nice evening with her. And if she doesnt forgive you, forget her. She was probably getting that girl to flirt with you anyway.

·
Registered
3,614 Posts
Cook and invite both of them over...two>one so yea...

100 bucks says hes a geek anyway and the real GF was his only chance at sex...so after he got his e-dingding rubbed by some MSN whore he wants his girl back...I hear if the building you jump off of is high enough, you may have a heart attack before you hit the ground...theres my advice...

·
Registered
847 Posts
ok... your friends really dumb, and how the **** would hgis g/f find out, he would have to of said something to his friends or something, im just not sure how its possible how she could find out unless he was telling one of his friends about it(which would be stupid) and it just somehow came around to her.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts