Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
2,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
'01 with all stock but hinge trigger...I know a bit about cockers and how their resale is crap. A worker at the proshop offered him $100 up front cash for it, but he's wondering whether he should see if he could get it more from a local citizen. My question is, should he go for the quick $100 or look for people willing to pay a higher price, only problem is he wants to get rid of it in a week, so i tell him to just take the $100. What do you guys think?

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
I think he may as well take the 100. It may be tough to sell a stock cocker with no barrel....

·
Registered
127 Posts
I might have a friend interested, could give u probly a bit more then 100, but did your friend want to keep this local so he didnt have to ship? sorta seemed that way from your post.

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
my reccomendation: go to a field, find some guy who has a stock barrel laying around and give him $5 for it. That will increase the resale value for it.
besides that yer screwed lol

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
yea find any stock or cheap autococker barrel and it should raise the value, other than that 100 seems to be in his favor

·
PbF Supporter
4,738 Posts
Yeah, if hes got a time issue, then take the $100, but i bet if he wanted too, he could buy a 22' barrel, and sell it to a rich n00b as a top of the line "Sniper Gun" for $300.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts