Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All friends are gay. Dont ever have close friends.

I have this one friend and theres this grl I know also shes also a good friend. But he knows I dont like here but everytime I come back from the other line when were on the fone all I hear is "Yeah I think he does **** like that" And hes always telling me she likes me, and he knows I dont like her but hes just like really getting stupid lately.
[/rant]
And no im not gonna hit him. hes still one of my best friend. Plus the rest of you little *****es wouldnt hit a fly.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Dude, best friends rules...yes I do hit him anyway, and he hits back. If your best friend doesn't rule, you just pick crappy friends so there.

·
Banned
118 Posts
LookOverThere said:
Ok now that teh stupidest kid on the site has posted can some1 smart post.
Yeah, I'm stupid. Probably because I use proper grammer and spelling, right? Look ****tard, you suck at grammer, and nobody likes you. I've been around to see all of your posts, and they all suck. They're all 'more stupider' than mine have been. Now es tee eff you, and think before you type something. ***.

·
Registered
2,299 Posts
find better friends dude. he's not your friend. real friends dont talk **** about you behind your back. if one of my friends talked **** about me, i wouldn't sink to there level, i wouldn't hit them, or rape them, or anything else. i'd just drop them. make new firends. it'll kill your friend's moral until they're just dead inside.

·
Banned
2,745 Posts
CKYfan723 said:
Yeah, I'm stupid. Probably because I use proper grammer and spelling, right? Look ****tard, you suck at grammer, and nobody likes you. I've been around to see all of your posts, and they all suck. They're all 'more stupider' than mine have been. Now es tee eff you, and think before you type something. ***.
i no wh0 u r ****3r

·
Registered
56 Posts
CKYfan723 said:

you said ****tard.....that's my favorite phrase EVER!!!! :)

·
Registered
231 Posts
CKYfan723 said:
Sorry dude, you spelled grammar wrong.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts