Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Allen
5,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this is the same guy that has the Z thought i would share some pics of his stang its a show no go unfortanatly(sp)
list of mods
Exterior:
Fully Shaved: handles, emblems, trunklid, 3rd brakelight, taillights, LED tails in bumper, custom ghostflame paint job, Saleen front end, Xenon sides, Razzi rear, billet grill, 19" Rays G-Games wheels

Interior:
Fully smoothed and color matched dash/console with custom door panels, backseat, and trunk all fiberglassed w/ audio. Audio consists of 2 Bazooka 10's, 2 Bazooka bass tubes, 2 Bazooka 500 watt amps, Bazooka 5.25 speakers in the doors, PS2, and 2 monitors. Corbeau CR1 blue cloth seats w/ Corbeau 4 point harnesses. Billet Specialties Flame Steering Wheel.

Suspension:
Bagged all the way around using Air Ride Technologies products throughout. Viair 400 compressor, 3/8's airlline, digital gauges, touchpad switches, and remote control setup. shortned front struts in the front to lay out.

·
Registered
4,618 Posts
mynameisgeorgel said:
wow, ruined a perfectly good mustang

rice....
how did he ruin it... if i'm not mistaken it's probably a gt which still goes pretty good... even if it's not the v6 has some nice balls... plus you must have missed the fact that he said it's a SHOW car not a race car... real slick...

i think it looks real nice although the front end even with the saleen kit is still kinda blah...

·
PbF Supporter
4,738 Posts
The fiberglass dash is bad ass.

I like the rims, it compliments the car without making it too ricey.

I also like what he did with the tail lights and the Saleen front end.

Nice ride.

·
Allen
5,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
PaiNtBaLLeR_200 said:
acrophobia??? word my buddies are in that club. check the NC chapters on that site for brian and shane.

nice stang.
not a bad couple of rides.

ur friend must have a fat wallet, i mean huge
student loans well spent his parents are pretty loaded but hes worked his ass off for what he has

·
PBF's oldest newb
1,618 Posts
nice car, i could never drive anything like that around here, unless i was gonna store it, 'cause of the snow :(

·
Registered
348 Posts
the only thing i could think of changin would be the color scheme for some reason it doesnt look the greatest

·
PbF Supporter
4,738 Posts
david_4x4 said:
:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl
Stop being an asshole. If you don't like the car, fine, but after that post there was no need for you to post in his thread again with your smart ass comments.

·
Registered
778 Posts
CoolHipJim56 said:
Stop being an asshole. If you don't like the car, fine, but after that post there was no need for you to post in his thread again with your smart ass comments.
rollin:

So I can only comment on the car and no one elses posts? :shrug:

1 - 20 of 50 Posts