Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
im a sophomore in high school and a lot of kids are just gettin there licenses now... unfortunatly not me.. till may but oh well. One of my buddys who paintballs a little bit and whom i snowboard with just gotta a very nice used eclipse i dont know what year but it was quite new id say 02 or so. He has had his licence for about 3 weeks now and the other day our school has open campus lunch and he went of to get culvers in his car cuz its about a mile from school so as he is going out there showing off his car to a friend hes going about 75 down the road hits a patch of gravel on the road and goes into a curb and then spins the car a 540 into the ditch.. he got away lucky cuz him and the other kid in the car both were buckled up but,his car has bent rim, popped tire, broken axle, and some other stuff totaling at about 3500 in repairs.. just thaught id post that and see what you all thaught about it...

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
im sorry im not a grammer xpert... its a forum chill.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
LOL agreed... im gonna get a big ass van!!! yippie!!! and put a huge metal grill on it!!!

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
probably cuz he is rich but still his rents were pissed...

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
and the last part of the first post is faulse the cops never came.. he got picked up by another kid in my grade and left his car where it was but pulled it over to the side of the road.. i jsut found that out from him... but others told me the cops came but still hes got a good 3000 worth of damage to his car...

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
good call on the move... thanks i was kinda clueless and didnt see the automobile section..

·
We The People
5,925 Posts
Rebel Yell said:
An inexperienced driver acting like he's Dale Earnhardt. He had it coming.
And yet Dale is dead and this moron is still alive. Someone please try and explain how this works?

Dooms - I agree 100%.

-Jin

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
doomsday said:
People like him is the reason it cost so much to insure my car. :mad:
seriously. fuc#ing wanker

Jinjiro said:
And yet Dale is dead and this moron is still alive. Someone please try and explain how this works?
what's that saying, "God protects children, the drunk, and the rich snotnosed little punks thinking they're tough **** in their wannabe sports cars"?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts