Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am thinking of getting a halo tsa and am wondering if I should get a front man or a backman. I am a pretty competetive rec ball player and play both positions (although a little more front).

·
King of the Fuster Cluck
2,064 Posts
drktamer said:
QFT

I would prolly say revvy, they're sturdier than eggs.
but also slower.....anyways dont buy a tsa.....they arent as reliable as revvies, and they both look like a banana

·
Registered
5,080 Posts
2 legit said:
but also slower.....anyways dont buy a tsa.....they arent as reliable as revvies, and they both look like a banana
Of course it's slower, but he's just a recballer, it's cheaper, and is prolly fast enough for whatever he's shooting.

·
King of the Fuster Cluck
2,064 Posts
its the same , but with an lcd......seriously dont buy one of thse things they are the same speed as a revvy, and way less reliable

·
Liquor for da Homiez
5,338 Posts
dont get a revvy or reloader. u will regret it, and end up buying an egg or a halo anyways...

·
King of the Fuster Cluck
2,064 Posts
hes right......i had a revvy, than moved up to an egg.....but it really depends on how fast u can shoot

·
Liquor for da Homiez
5,338 Posts
i had a revvy, then an egg, now a reloader B. think of all the money i wasted... i whouls have skipped out on ATLEAST one, but not the egg cuz the revvy is slow as hell.... moral of the story is that revvy's suck.

·
King of the Fuster Cluck
2,064 Posts
Huey69 said:
Revy>egg anyday.

do you honestly believe that....an egg is so much faster than a revvy......and i havent broken mine once......

ive had both and egg>revvy anyday

1 - 20 of 34 Posts