Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats up everyone? Im more into playing speedball and i was wondering (since ive had an ion for a while now)what guns are good to use for front players? Im pretty small and im fast. The cost doesnt matter. I will be saving up my money. Are protos good? Maybe egos? i dont really pay attention to other peoples guns. I would like something fast and lightweight. Thanks!

·
Xplicit Eg06
4,567 Posts
For the price, get a Mini, you'll be able to afford it before too long, and its pretty sweet setup for a front player IMHO.

More high end? Ego all the way.

·
bow chicka
2,640 Posts
Definitely EGO if you got the moneys. I love my EGO7 as a front/mid player, especially with my 14" Deadly wind on it thumup: Basically your gonna want the smallest and lightest setup. Lightest cause you need to run fast and the smallest cause your the one who has to tuck into the smallest spots. My ego w/ DW, pulse and CP 48/45 are incredible small and light.

·
Let's hug it out
4,506 Posts
anything small light and easily tucked away. but in this day and age everyone wants something that shoots fast, which just happens to be anything. personally i'd say go cocker because they go cheap for resale and you can probably find a fast as hell karnivor for 200

1 - 5 of 5 Posts