·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats the differance between the frontman and a backman

·
oh snap
4,241 Posts
Size. The frontman is really small...only holds 150 paintballs I think. The backman is a lot longer and holds 210 if I remember correctly.

I personally wouldn't buy either one. They say they can do 15bps, but they can't. If you are looking for an agitating hopper, get a VL 12v Revvy. If you wan't to go big, get a Halo B. You will never have problems outshooting it and if you decide to get a faster gun or upgrade yours, you will be happy you bought it.

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
lol.

Yea, dont get either of them. They are both slow and a upped revvy will feed faster than them. So so if you just want an aggitated hopper get a revvy, otherwise in that price range get an egg.

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
fenix_freak said:
Size. The frontman is really small...only holds 150 paintballs I think. The backman is a lot longer and holds 210 if I remember correctly.

I personally wouldn't buy either one. They say they can do 15bps, but they can't. If you are looking for an agitating hopper, get a VL 12v Revvy. If you wan't to go big, get a Halo B. You will never have problems outshooting it and if you decide to get a faster gun or upgrade yours, you will be happy you bought it.
and if u wana go even bigger than just the halo b get the halo b and then get a cheetah board for it 30 bps = fun

1 - 7 of 7 Posts