Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Banned
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Froot Loops and Glue sticks (e-mails to kelloggs)

hey, does anybody know why elmer glue sticks smell just like froot loops?

EDIT: emailed both corperations, scroll DOWN...

·
Banned
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
eat them, find out if they tase the same as well
i tried, they dont!

don't make pointless threads like this, they're not looked well upon by any1
now and days the lounge is full of cocky "e-cool" guys, im not flaming, but now threads are all about "delivering" and "impressing" bull****. its not even a lounge anymore, but more of "proving grounds" and has more drama then a female boarding school. well, i just asked a question, maybe some nerds will find out the answer? im going to email the companies tomarrow!

edit: for you mods, im not flaming tippmann beast... he is Budunkadunk.

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
^ok now that you actually e-mailed the distributer this thread os worth reading. But before it was a waste IMHO

·
Banned
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hey, I am working on a project and i have a question. I may sound like a smart ass, but your response is needed so please answer. Why does Elmer's glue STICK smell so much like "Kelloggs, Froot Loops"??? Do they "Polymer" in their cereal too? My next question is, why do they TASTE the same??? Glue scrumchious taste on a bright sunny morning, SO SIMILIAR to tasty Froot Loops!!! Do you guys have a relationship and a secret ingredient to perfect flavor? Please answer back, and dont ignore me.
that is what i emailed elmer's glue corperation, a similiar email was sent to kelloggs corperation. no answers yet, but its only been an hour since i wrote them

EDIT: god damn, i didnt know i had that many typos.....

·
Screaming Koala
4,685 Posts
Froot Loops:

Kellogg's Froot Loops Corn, Wheat & Oat Flour; Sugar; Partially Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil (One or More of: Coconut, Cottonseed & Soybean); Salt; Sodium Ascorbate and Ascorbic Acid (Vit C); Yellow #6; Red #40; Niacinamide; Reduced Iron; Natural Orange, Lemon, Cherry, Raspberry, Blueberry, Lime and Other Natural Flavors; Yellow #5; Zinc Oxide; Blue #2; Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vit B6); Blue #1; Riboflavin (Vit B2); Thiamin Hydrochloride (Vit B1); Vit A Palmitate; Turmeric Color; BHT (Preservative); Folic Acid; Vit B12 and Vit D. Contains Wheat Ingredients. Corn Used In This Product Contains Traces Of Soybeans.

I'm having a bit of a harder time finding the ingredients in a glue stick, since it's not normally eaten. They're not on the MSDS sheet I found for it either. It was for the blue colored glue stick. Is your glue blue?

·
Banned
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
sry, but in the elmer's glue faqs section, they wont give you the ingredients, it is "top secret" so those damn "Froot Loops" rip off cereals cant achieve that scrumchous taste.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts