Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
$400

I purchased a Dangerous Power Threshold paintball marker a couple years ago and it has remained largely unused in its box.

Comes with original box/packaging, manual, barrel, and barrel sock (and even DP keychain). It is all in absolutely mint condition (like new in box).

The Threshold was a limited production (1 of 500) electro marker that features very intricate CNC milling. It can shoot 30+ balls per second, has multiple firing modes, and weighs only 2lbs. Apparently DP could only produce 2-3 every 24 hours because of the painstakingly detailed milling. This electro-pneumatic marker is also very simple in its operation and has very few orings. I am selling this simply because I have way too many markers and have had very little time to play.

To see user reviews of the Threshold, see pbreview at:
Dangerous Power Threshold | Paintball Review | pbreview.com

For more info on this marker and full specifications, see the DP website at:
http://www.dangerouspower.com/Products_Threshold.php

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions. Lowballs will not be tolerated (I'm in no rush to sell). Serious inquiries only please. Absolutely no trades.

** Note that the marker does not come with the hopper or tank in the pictures. The barrel in the pictures is an aftermarket barrel that is not included, I will include the barrel that came with the marker that is brand new and matches the marker perfectly.**

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED, DO NOT PM ME --> EMAIL ME @ [email protected]

1 - 2 of 2 Posts