Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello,
I have a Tippmann/Special OPs A5-A2 marker in great condition and with the Tippmann R/T kit, X7 hopper, and Double Trigger with rifled thunder pig barrel. This marker is under 6 months old and has had 2500 rounds put through it. It has been well-maintained and cleaned after each game (3 games). This is the Special Ops version that retailed for $450.00, with the air-through stock and ergonomical foregrip. Comes with remote. $250.00 All items come in their boxes with all information and accessories. The flatline can be added to this gun for $50.00 even.

I also have the BT-4 Desert Camo with flatline. $140.00 Without flatline $90.00

Lapco Big Shot (Apex ready) $25.00 if all else sells. Please email me if interested. I have 100% positive feedback on ebay as slowcraigery.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't have any pics, but its in EXCellent condition. It is literally only 2 months old or so. I have the box and everything. Ill definitely include the original barrel and adapter, as well as the flatline box and info. I accept all forms of payment, including paypal and credit cards. Let me know by email please if you are interested.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts