Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
770 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hahhahaha. I was watching CNN and apparently some lady in Florida voted for Kerry on that new machine. When she got tot he review screen it said she voted Bush. She raised hell, and the officials tried to help... she told them to back off... and got a lawyer to come in from outside. They checked, and it turned out she DID vote for Kerry... so something is amiss. I'm just curious why people need to cheat for George, or why he is.

Good way to start the day off with a bang...

·
Registered
757 Posts
CrazyWeasel said:
My brother said he saw on the news that some machines already had 500+ votes for kerry on them.
Apparently that was just the total vote count from the last time the machine was used.

·
Registered
770 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Dhill's got it right. I heard on Kroq that it's easier to hack/cheat the machines this year than it was in 2000. At least we'll know who wins this election by the 2008 ones.

·
Registered
967 Posts
of course CNN is ganna put it out i bet ya it didnt even happen with the media today

in 2008 its ganna be arnold swartzerneger(wow..big word) and hilary clinton

president swartzerneger

wow lol sounds good but weird

·
Registered
770 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Unless you live in Cali don't talk about Arnold... He's done nothing but screw us little guys here.

·
i play for keeps
7,001 Posts
ComradeMolyneux said:
ya, Thanks Arnold for making me pay more Tuition :)

Vote cast for Peltier in '04 :)

hahahahaha. thanks Davis for putting us in the deficit that Arnold is getting us out of.

shut the hell up when you dont know what your talking about.

·
Registered
770 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
dhill0413 said:
hahahahaha. thanks Davis for putting us in the deficit that Arnold is getting us out of.

shut the hell up when you dont know what your talking about.
Uh... Wilson was the one who sold off our power and put us in the deficit slick. Davis was in the wrong place at the wrong time and got it pinned on him... Arnold is not getting us out... the car tax would have helped, but instead he bumped up tuition and didn't tax cars.

Yeah... Wilson screwed us, Davis took the heat, Arnold is acting like a hero... I figured you woulda known that... if not... check your last line on that post.

·
i play for keeps
7,001 Posts
JTUntouchable said:
Uh... Wilson was the one who sold off our power and put us in the deficit slick. Davis was in the wrong place at the wrong time and got it pinned on him... Arnold is not getting us out... the car tax would have helped, but instead he bumped up tuition and didn't tax cars.

Yeah... Wilson screwed us, Davis took the heat, Arnold is acting like a hero... I figured you woulda known that... if not... check your last line on that post.
tell me, how is it that Wilson did it? Regardless his staff was not very good and his administration wasnt good either, im not defending him.

When Davis entered, California had a $35 Billion, yes billion dollar Surplus. After He deregulated the electric companies, he spent that surplus, and put us in a $30 Billion, yes billion dollar Deficit.

Davis put us in this trouble, and Arnold is getting us out of it, and the car tax is gone so that the normal person can afford to drive a car.

If you knew anything, youd know that California education is one of the most inexpensive in the nation.

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
I was about to bomb the DMV if I had to pay that car tax. that was the biggest pile of bull**** ever

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
Too bad i cant vote. But then again id prolly vote for my cat as a write in. My cat would be an awsome prez

1 - 20 of 44 Posts