Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Superdeeduper Admin Type
17,772 Posts
what was the deal with the stuffed animal?? He just blew it away while it was sitting there minding his own business. The humanity of it all...

Outside of millitary applications, I can't see that thing being used for anything other then a conversation piece.. you would need a 300 pound linebacker type to use it with any accuracy because of the recoil...

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
pretty sweet. looks like its an ak based design. i saw quite a while back that they were producing a shotgun version of the ak. what i saw was targeting sportmen, it was a .410 semi auto.

·
Almost leet
1,999 Posts
Thats sweet.. Id love to have that if some zombies attacked.

·
Registered
210 Posts
OMG! I do not want to be that guy's shoulder! :eek: His shoulder almost got pwned as much as that stuffed animal!

·
Rubbish!
797 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
It's intended/practical use is what's shown in the video. Quickly gaining access to an otherwise blocked room with a known threat inside, offensive fire through doors/walls/vehicles, general destruction of equipment/buildings, etc. It's definitely not an anti-personnel weapon.

Realistically, a semi-auto would be a better option in almost every case.

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
theunforgiven said:
for law enforcement use?!?!?!?! im never breaking a law again.
pfft. i break the law every day. in all technicality i commit a crime by waking up in the morning, staying in my room, living under this roof for that matter...

·
Registered
912 Posts
holy moley

·
Registered
698 Posts
Kind of funny watching the guy in the middle of the screen, after some 4 shots falling out of view. About 30 seconds in, the guy shot about 6 rounds off and barely kept on his feet. It was an old guy, so that makes it that much funnier.
The real use would be the exact same as it would for that where a shotgun is needed. Why would it not? Why have something semi-auto, when you can have it full auto? I understand that you can control your shots better with semi, but you can shoot semi with the auto as well. Why not have that auto advantage with you whenever/if ever you need it. That's pretty cool though.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts