1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Pneumatically Insane ©
2,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Full Screen iPod *Pic*

http://wrblog.com/stories/?p=10 said:
Apple to release Full Screen iPod

Apple is readying to release the world’s first touchscreen iPod with a “virtual Apple Click Wheel”. Sources close to the project say the new iPod, which will retail for $699 (60GB) and $899 (100GB) will be debuted just after MacWorld as a knockout punch to counter traditional post-conference stock prices doldrums.

The new iPod (internally known as “Virgin”) will feature a virtual wheel, bluetooth headphones, and it’s own set of iPod Companions. The iPod is expected to ship in black and white models.
There were links to pictures, but they were hosted my ImageShack, and they used to much bandwidth, so they were removed. If I find a mirror, I will post.

Update:

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
i went to the site but didnt see any pictures...idk if this will be successfull, its quite expensive, and seems like it could damage easily...well i suppose they'd probably make it like a PDA and make it have a stylus and such...hmm idk what to think without pictures.

·
12,110 Posts
Naw its easy. Look at the nano. Those flash cards hold 2 gig each. They're tiny. You could use flash memory with high storage capacity.

Then theres the battery... I suppose it would have to be big

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
PaintBallBob said:
100 gigs of flash memory? no a hd would be deffinitly used. i honestly would prefer my video just because of durability and battery life.
they don't even have over 50 gigs of flash memory out! Heck the tech might not even be able to support it.

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
That has been around for awhile. It is fake. That isnt even that great of a photoshop job. Granted, I couldn't do any better....

1 - 20 of 31 Posts