Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
a fun thing to do when ur bored or a stupid thing rather....is to put some salt on ur arm or leg or whatever then hold ice on it for about 30 secs to 1 min....that is cool....has neone else did that before....
im bored right now...so someone give me an idea of something to do....(i wrote this because im am BORED!!!!)

·
Registered
302 Posts
what happens when you do it????

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
it like freezes ur skin and then it welps up and turns red the it eventually goes down in about 15 minutes...but it stays red for a while

go try it
:D

·
baller for life
1,231 Posts
hahaha, i think ill pass on that one but maybe some other time but knowing me ill probably end up trying it cuz i get really really really really bored a lot

·
Registered
56 Posts
vhs789456123 said:
it like freezes ur skin and then it welps up and turns red the it eventually goes down in about 15 minutes...but it stays red for a while

go try it
:D
umm i'm with bob i think i'll pass!! it'll prolly take off a couple layers of skin but i dunno b/c i havn't tried it b4 but it just seems like it would do that!

·
Registered
56 Posts
dang vhs789456123 you much get really REALLY bored! :(

·
Registered
302 Posts
im gonna have one of my friends do it...how much salt do you need on your skin??? and do you just hold the ice cube there until it melts????

·
Registered
56 Posts
strokez said:
im gonna have one of my friends do it...how much salt do you need on your skin??? and do you just hold the ice cube there until it melts????
why ya gonna have your friend do it? is he stupid and will do anything?!?!:? wish i had a stupid friend that'd do anything:p !!

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
put enuff salt where u cant see the skin...just hold the ice on the salt for 30 secs to a minute....dont wait for the ice to melt or it will like go all the through his arm!!!

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
i did! I wet my hands then sprinkeled salt on them and stuck them in the ice cube maker in the frigde. The stick on which is neato! it doesnt hurt that bad either!

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
lol...i havent tried that b4...i might have to do that:D

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
o i c....so about this club:D
whos the first and second member??:confused:

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
uhhhhh.....good question. oh and have u ever zapped ur self wit ha disposable camera, not the battery current, but the flash capaciter, the big black cylender thing. Its an awesome rush but after wards it burns for a day.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
dude u r crazy!!! i havent did that before either....i might try that and see what happens???

i say we start a thread about the club thing an see how many people want to join!!!(just an idea):D

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
at camp made one and used it as a taser. The kid i zapped cried. hehehehe oh and if you touch it to metal it makes the huge ass blue spark.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts