Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright, There are several fun things to do in the sims for pc than get a job.
First of all, relationships can be quite fun.

1. The birth of a child: Get you and another sim of opposite sex's stats all the way up. Then, move to the passionate kisses, but not very often, so as to not make the stats go down. After some passionate kisses, you will be asked if u want to have a kid, name it after it tells what it is. After 3 sim days it turns into a child.

Polygamy: jealousy is bad.
When you have a spouse, invite over another sim of opposite sex and flirt with it. The sim girl actually slapped the girl I was flirting with when I was taken, it was quite funny.

Suicidal sims.
Lol, use this to get rid of an annoying sim.
Get a sim to get secluded by a wall. Then, put walls all around him, enough to where he or she has just enough room to launch the rocket. Put some chairs and such so that when the rocket lands it will catch them on fire and eventually catch you on fire. Don't put any doors in the secluded room or else you may lose another sim. If you see the grim reaper, click on another sim and plea, sometimes you can get a zombie sim to still live.

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
i once had drew carry show up in house party

if you make it 100 sims days you can get random facts about hte sim creators everyday

those aremy two old random facts i found out

1 - 7 of 7 Posts