Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this saturday, after work theres gonna be a ref prty...and where gonna play paintball at SC village all night long (for u who dont kno, SC doesnt ever do night games....so they dont have lights) anyways, theres gonna be games in the arenas (speedball) and in the jungle/desert scernario feilds

SOOOOOOOOOOOO, as kickass as this sounds, its gonna be hard, cause its gonna be pitch black, and i have tinted lenses, so im gonna use my teamates goggles. However, its gonna be dark, so im gonna need a flashlight, luckily, i have a pelican (best flashlights ever) but i dont wanna hold it, so i was thinking i could tape it to my gun or hopper...any suggestions.

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
ok at wal-mart there is a head strap flashlight thign and it would probably slip right over the visor on your mask that way all u have to do is look a certain way and it will light up that place, that way u don't have to add extra weight to your gun. my 2 cents

sounds fun

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
is it anywhere as powerful as a pelican...ive nver got to use this baby and i wanna see how it fares in night combat (which is what it is used for...swat and army and crap)

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i was thinking bout putting on the gun, but defiantly not the barrel

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i dunno yet...this hasnt been done in a long time

·
www.FrozenPumpkin.com
1,321 Posts
Here is what you do. It's awesome and looks sweet. No joke. Tape your flashlight to the bottom of your barrel so the flashlight is right under it. Do it with ductape. Make sure the on button for the light is pushable :)

·
Registered
115 Posts
use both... a cheap headlamp and a light on your gun... the glowsticks wouldn't be half bad either... if you need to see something (especially on your gun) its gonna be hard without a headlamp or atleast an extra light... also remember not only will the light help you see but it will also be a magnet for your oponents... get somethin thats easy to turn on and off.

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
glow sticks wont work....no ones gonna take the time to actualy put glowsticks everywhere....i think im gonna go with the other two options tho...

pitch black in the middle of a jungle is gonna be freakin awsome

1 - 20 of 31 Posts