Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
okay so i work at a car wash until summer rolls around, well this is one of them ones that u put the cars on a track, and it goes through, and when it gets to the end, and when it gets there, the mexicans dry it, and me and my friend pull them about 100yds forward until the owner picks em up... so it's pretty cool, cuz i've gotten to drive sooo many lexus's, bmw's, mercedes, jaguars, a viper once,tons of caddilacs, porsche's, the definition of rice (pos civics), huge ass mother ****in trucks, audis, and all that ****... it's pretty cool even tho the pay isnt so hot, altho we do get tips, so it's all good....

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
i think gettin to drive peoples kick ass cars, even for 100 yards makes it worth it.

·
Banned
920 Posts
any funny stories happen?

·
Registered
4,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lol the mexicans we work with (me and my friend are the only 2 non hispanic white boys there other than the manager) always get yelled at for everything... like if a car comes up on the track, and gets pushed off and bumps into another car, the mexican that saw it happen and actually TRIED to stop the track to prevent it gets completely *****ed out.. it's hella funny... plus they always order pizza and get food and crap, so we eat good there... and the mexicans like metro's, cadillacs, and old large buicks....lol

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
lol. most of the mexi's cars around here are mexi trucks. yeah, you know the type. but there are actually a couple that are pretty hot. theres a white(which i hate) s10 w/ graphics, body kit, nice big rims, dropped, etc at my school. theres also a really nice yellow and black ranger that has been fixed up.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts