Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Pump is Better
3,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seen a thread like this on the nation. Don't like posting there so I brought it here. haha.

Me=M
K=new kid

While in a big senerio game we are defending a hill:
K: I can't shoot this guys who made it up to the brush on my side here. (Kid shoot half a hopper into brush)
I look, guy is 20 feet away about to own our team.

M: His calf is in the open shoot it! (guy was laying prone his leg was sticking out.)
K: Thats to small to hit!
M: (3 shots, player walks off) there now don't let anyone back up there!!
K: Wow i want a super accurate gun!!
M: :rolleyes:

-------------------------------------
We are picking teams at a rec ball game
K: Hey don't pick the pump guy we'll be down a man then.
MyFriend (already on the kids team): No seriously dude pick him.
K: What? He going to suck.
MyFriend: Take him NOW.

The kid picks me I laugh. Shoot out 3 guys and we win the game.

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
Heh. There was a really nice field I played at a lot in the early 2000's when I lived up near Erie, PA (Pentagon Paintball - go there; they're awesome). I'd play with a different gun every week, often a pump, especially when playing with the walk-ons. I don't have too many specific funny stories about it, but remember a time another player wanted me checked for ramping. In general, going out with a pgp, splatmaster, stock class gun or other pump of some sort is gonna be good fun and potentially some entertainment.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Players on the other team reported me to the ref for using an illegal marker. I guess my PGP was too much for them. Ref just smiled and walked away

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
Buddy of mine had that happen. He was playing with a stock class Phantom, hit a guy, the guy didn't put his hand up, so he shot him twice more. The guy put his hand up and began yelling for a ref to check my friend for ramping. ref came over and laughed.

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
All I ever seem to hear is funny stuff when I'm playing pump. :rolleyes:

What I love is overhearing guys saying that people only buy pumps because they are cheaper. I've overheard that said about my Pug and my Buzzard and it is always by guys with Tippmanns. I'm not the type of person to go around bragging about how much I spent on my stuff but honestly it takes a lot of ignorance to assume that the only reason a person would play pump is because he is too poor to own a semi.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts