Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So im at a local punk concert and this little kid is opening his mouth alot when he shouldn't....so i walked up behind him and started humping him. he got really mad and started flipping me the bird. So I went conan style and irish boxed him. Clocked him pretty good. happened to be a camera in my way so I couldn't beat him up too bad. That ending part is fake and not real...I don't walk around video taping young girls doing bad things.
http://www.uploadit.org/bubbajr/bam.wmv

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
love you eh? cockerguys got it :) im not sure if anyone else needs it..I don't wanna get in trouble for distributing child ****.

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
that little kid was the biggest punk I ever met. He was more cocky than geshnu schooling people about impys.

·
Bye Bye
2,621 Posts
Bubbajr. said:
love you eh? cockerguys got it :) im not sure if anyone else needs it..I don't wanna get in trouble for distributing child ****.
1337PAINTBALLER said:
gah I'll be contacting Christian sometime tomorrow over msn. :)
lol, she just lifts up her shirt for like .23948732 seconds.....it isn't worth it nor would I care. Just Bubba was like forcing me into watching it, lol.

D

·
0 Posts
haha, ah man.. ive watched it like a 100 times.. makes me chuckle every time

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
damn my mac!!! grrr. I will give eternal bliss to whoever reformats it to mpeg or mov.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts