Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I dunno what possesed me to make this but here goes. I personaly would like to keep this open awhile so dont make it close by posting extrmely $exual or racial jokes or pics. I want to see funny pics jokes and quotes, anything you find funny but keeping it within pg-13 although the admins and mods are the ones in charge of deciding what IS pg-13. So have fun.

I like this one cause its true.

This one makes you think a little, like what happens when you discharge a gun into the hull of an pressurized airplane, or as it says what might have happened.

Ya see I like a visual joke with a message and I think you get the hint of these lil pictures that the message is pro gun. Vote Republican!

·
baller for life
1,231 Posts
the terrorist one is funny and all but stupid as hell if the guy thought that was really true, if we were aloud to have guns than do u think they would still bring box cutters?????no, theyd shoot everyone up so i hope that guy knows that wouldnt work...and like airsoft said, shooting a gun in a plane????stupid potheads

·
Registered
360 Posts
This is an original Frodo(my nickname) masterpiece.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Oh sweet Jesus, I took a look at that and just about pissed myself. WTF is that thing? It appears to be Fidel Castro with a pair of boobs in his eyes, Im assuming hes looking at the juggs is he not? And then his mouth is open staring in disbelive of this great occurance because he hasnt got any nookie since he came to power, am I right?

Further more I think that Jew loving Nazi Sabman should post all his links in here and keep it alive for the next thousand years like his idols Reich should have been.

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
airsoft you *****, you give up your body to hundreds of ethnic minoritys for meanial amouts of money so i don't want to hear it

·
Registered
360 Posts
Yes that is Fidel Castro. Check out the wookie!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

Yup them crazy stupid people and their banning of all things fun.

The Klan kares

My question is, whats with the hat? Is he the like the only black leperacaun?

·
Liquor for da Homiez
5,338 Posts
dont worry, its so light that they just put it on a carrabu and pull it over there and shoot from on top of its back. so its all good.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts