Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
The World Is Yours
1,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
we were in gym and it was the end of the weight lifting unit and after everyunit we get to do something fun. so we all picked dodge ball, the sub asked me and my friend to go get 10 balls from the closet thing so we did. But as i was getting them i saw a basketball just sitting there calling my name, so i got it and put it in the middle of the gym along with the other balls, and everyone saw it and was kind of laughing but trying to keep it down so i wouldnt get caugh. The sub blew the whistle and my friend on the oposite team took it and chucked it and smacked some girl in the knee. he got a detention for throwing it and me and i got a detention for putting it out there. If i could go back i would of done it again :smokin :cool:

·
The World Is Yours
1,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
he was aiming for me not the girl, ^^ ya but i dont like to brag about it. the girl even laughed about it ive been friends with her since like 5th grade she didnt care

·
The World Is Yours
1,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ya but i thought the teacher was going to see it before she blew the whistle. but it was to late. kkids will be kids, i can learn from mistakes to. geeze im not perfect you guys are acting like youve never done anything like that when everyone has.

·
Cunning Linguist
2,273 Posts
Doesn't matter what ball you throw, if if it hits them in the face its gonna hurt, I don't see what the big deal was... at least you weren't throwing golf balls.

·
Registered
649 Posts
isnt dodge ball banned from public schools since kids are turning out more girly than in the past? Also cuz americans seem to be sue happy.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts