Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Florida's #1
3,863 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A couple of weeks ago we had this black girl and a white girl go at it.
Black girl: Why are your teeth so big?
White girl:.........
Yeah, that's how the fight got started. It happened in the cafeteria when we were eating lunch of course. Once it got started one of the coaches came and broke it up but then *dun dun dun* the black girl jumped on his back trying to get to her. She ended up pulling alot of her hair out while on the coaches back. Once they were separated our group started clapping and cheering and then everyone else joined in.(no one likes the white girl) God, I feel racist but I didn't feel like describing it any other way... Plus the girl that got her hair pulled out just got back from suspension. She was suspended for being drunk at a school dance lol.

2 years ago the same black girl got in a pretty big fight. Good god her name is tasha, there. Well I don't know how it started but it was at the top of some bleachers in our gym. Tasha basically jumped on this girl and rode her down the bleachers then she hit everyone that tried to break up the fight.(they were face to face so other girl went down the bleachers on her back) One of the coaches was real close to hitting her back.

Random thread but I want to laugh so tell me some of your funny school fights. I guess if you want to call them funny.

·
Registered
364 Posts
These two freshmen guys were slapping each other and then some guy(I think he may have been a Jr) just walked up and socked one of the kids in the face.

It was more funny when it happened though.

·
Registered
4,886 Posts
Wanna know how lame my school is? The biggest fight that happened since i've been there was over a.....

Zip disk. Yup...a ****ing zip disk. Basically two guys fought over it...started with a push then a punch and i dunno what happened i didnt see it :(

·
Registered
364 Posts
lol, I'm not big into getting into fights.

I suppose I would fight if someone forced me into it, but I don't wake up and decide "I'm gonna smash someones face in today!"

but yeah, the "fight" I posted above was pretty funny. Just because it was so random:)

·
12,110 Posts
My school doesn't have big open fights very often, but the girlfights are pretty good. WE usually have a good fight every month or so.

I can't think of what happened with the last one.. I forget. I'll ask around and get the story again then post. :tup

·
Registered
3,516 Posts
my school hasen't had a fight this year to my knowledge...we are a public school in the middle of 13th street, the center for prostitution, drugs, and gang related activities in the whole city.

·
Gates Boxing Club
7,065 Posts
there was a sweet fight a few years ago. two dudes were going at it, and this huge guy broke them up. one of the fighters hit him in the back of the head in the fury...

in 2 seconds flat the guy got a nasty right hook and two knees to the head and he was out cold. soo sweet

·
Registered
246 Posts
2 girls got in a fight and they got chili all over(it waz during lunch) the principal

i Laughed my butt OFF both got suspended for 2 weeks

·
Registered
234 Posts
we have fights once a week at my school
there was one just yesterday too
this girl was making out with her boyfriend and this other girl comes up n pours milk all over them. and then she jus friggin comes after her n slams her into a wall and knocks her teeth out omg it was crazy
they were in 8th grade too. high school fights are worse

·
Administrator
23,645 Posts
dodgeball kept me out of fights..instead of punching the kid I threw dodgeballs as hard as i could at him..worked pretty well till we started flaying floor hockry..then i said something to him about hwo he sucked and he spun around and smacked me with his stick..but the p..e. teacher was smart and told us to go our seperate ways..cuz i was about to kill him.

....and teachers want to get rid of dedgeball cuz it promotes aggression...BAH!

·
He gon' get it!
2,799 Posts
Kid One = 5'7", about 140 pounds...scrawny

Kid Two = 5'9", about 180 pounds...Jacked...Varsity Wrestler

Apparently one kid got another kids gf drunk and slept with her, which one, I do not know.

Kid One Slams kid Two from behind into a locker, gashing his eye on the lock.

Kid Two turns around, jabs two shots to kid ones face, and picks him up OVER HIS HEAD, no exaggeration there, arms locked straight, over his head. Slams kid one down, face first into the floor.

...needless to say, the fight was over, but it was just completely amazing to watch this guys head make contact with the floor, and then his body crumple down after.

·
I'm a big soft teddy bear
3,675 Posts
the biggest one i can remember was with me and the biggest, strongest kid in school. see the kid was pickin on this really hot girl for her boobs being too perfect. this is when i stepped in. i go, "hey, why don't you leave her alone?" so the strong kid turned around and went to punch me in the face, when i grabbed his fist mid air and flipped him backwards. then i punched him in the jaw and he fell to the ground. the principal gave me 1096246 dollars for saving the school and the hot girl had secks with me afterward.

a clown was there too, he made the fight funny.

·
Registered
3,516 Posts
818_Baller said:
Who cares, are you trying to brag about having your school in a crappy neighborhood?
do you honestly try to hunt me down in the forum and jump on my back for everything i say??? I mean, gosh, give it a rest.

im saying that it's odd that we have had no fights at our school with all the violence, and general lawlessness around our school. Im suprised that kids don't bring their "street" lives into the schools, which is what happenes at a lot of other schools.

·
Registered
694 Posts
the funniest fight i ever saw was last year when two kids were arguring over sumthing stupid in the middle of the hall and one kid randomly punches kid two, kid two falls on the ground, calls the kid a ****ing asshole, and goes and jumps on his back

they were both on the ground when the v.p. and the security gaurd showed up 3 seconds later

·
Banned
249 Posts
I saw a fight this year that was incredible. It was between this big black guy named Irvin, who acts tough all the time, and this other guy Mike, who isn't small, but isn't big either. Well anyway, it lasted for a full 5 minutes without anyone jumping in or breaking it up, and Mike beat the living hell out of him. I think it was such a good fight because the winner was obvious, the fight was more or less fair, and it didn't end until a guy was out cold.

·
Registered
28 Posts
The funniest fight i have ever seen was on the road when we where at the beach in Destin Fl. This huge redneck like 6'5" was standing beside his truck near the side of the road and this little japanes guy was not even 6 feet tall was just beating the crap out of that redneck, just knocking him in the face over and over. i guess it was road rage or something. It was great stuff to see.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts