Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
Roberts_28 said:
Paintball was on Howard Stern and he shot a dude in the ass from like 5 ft with a piranha :p
not funny , it gives our sport a bad name....once again, it may sound funny, but all with all the idiots that potentially listen to that show, they are just going to mimic him

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
yea fun game retard...thanks for sharing you where supposed to say...this retard on stern shot another guy in the butt and I wanted to kill them...belongs in paintballchat

·
Registered
230 Posts
I am gonna watch it on howard in 15 minutes I was listening to that show live when it happened It sounded hilarious. and who gives a fook if it gives paintball a bad name. it is still funny.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Danzig6 said:
I am gonna watch it on howard in 15 minutes I was listening to that show live when it happened It sounded hilarious. and who gives a fook if it gives paintball a bad name. it is still funny.
Who gives a fook? I think every single person on these forums will give a fook when Paintball is banned in some places because of Drive-By Shootings...or bad exposures like what you are explaining. People will see paintball as a violent sport...when it really isn't. I give a fook.

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
clean the sand out of ur ******s and listen up. its not gonna ruin paintball, its not gonna get it banned, and it won't give it a bad image. its only gettin stronger. i already stated this earlier, nobody cares what stupid people do. everyone is sick of hearing about it. not to flame, but get a clue man. its just a bunch of dumb ass newb hicks who shot up a house, real players don't do that. if it gets banned in ur area, big whoop, go to a feild and play where it is safer to he public and legal.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.