Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
835 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ok post your your funniest or most embarassing story here

mine is

One day in math i was bored so i started making chain mail under my desk/in my lap so the teach couldnt see. I was making a box chain and i wasnt looking at the board enough and i thought the teacher would get suspicous so i looked up and i saw this girl staring at me and i realized what it must have looked like i was doing to here because she couldnt see my chain mail, so i showed her my needle nose/ long nose pliers and she started laughing at me and then i realized just made it worse.

does anyone get the last part why that was so bad

·
Registered
397 Posts
okay by far the most embarassing.. my friends still rag on me for this....

okay like a year or so ago, i was wearin one of those sheer see thru thongs, and i had to go to the bathroom. so i walked in there pulled down my pants sat down and started peeing. i was sittin there for a sec and i was like "whoa this feels weird" i looked down and i was still wearin my panties. i forgot to pull em down. oopsies. but seriously it didnt feel like I was wearing any. i felt soo stupid, but i had to tell someone. so i told my sister and she was on the ground rolling on the floor she was laughing so hard. and she told my bestfriend, so when i went to the bathroom at his house the other day he knocked on the door to remind me to pull my panties down. ok so if thats not embarassing i duno what is. but theres my moment

·
Ballin Up the EAST COAST
158 Posts
hahah, i wonder what answer he expects..no i am not, then everyone thinks ur ugly, or yes i am drop dead gorgeuos, then everyone thinks you are conceited...hahaha, funny question though

·
Banned
2,855 Posts
Does it matter? Really they are two girls you will never meat or talk to in person, talk to ones at your school instead of annoying them

·
Banged
5,579 Posts
holy ****, i looked at her hat, and i reminded me that i havnt seen my beanie in like a month, and then i realized i was blazed one night and hid it somewhere from this girl so she wouldnt take it, since girls allways do, and i cant remember where i hid it

its a sad, sad day, me and that hat were best friends, not to mention it prolly had so much second hand smoke in it that you would get a lil dazed from just wearing it

just thought id share that with u all

but my funnyest/embarising thing, was i was at a party for a bunch of like national honors kids, like the smart kids in the ap classes, that do their work, and dont drink, well im friends with em all, becasue im in ap classes for sum reason, and i brought my own vodka to the party, and they were all watchin ice age, as cool people do at parties, and went downstairs head over heels, and landed on teh flor right in front of teh tv, and hit my head on a cabnet, then some girl asked me wher i hit my head, and i said my knee, that one followed me around fer about a month until i did something else stupid i get ragged on fer

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
on with the funny stories

one day i walked into my house, higher than a kite, with a couple of my friends. I see my parents sitting on the couch, and i say "hey, i'm just gonna go down to the basement" and she says "ok cool, we are about to go to bed, so don't make to much noise" and i'm like "ok cool, were is dad" and he is sitting right next to my mom in plain site. good thing my parents don't care about weed.

·
Registered
397 Posts
Phantom13 said:
Does it matter? Really they are two girls you will never meat or talk to in person, talk to ones at your school instead of annoying them
unless your sab or zidane of course

and i think my story is most embarassing so far....

·
Banged
5,579 Posts
Power_House406 said:
on with the funny stories

one day i walked into my house, higher than a kite, with a couple of my friends. I see my parents sitting on the couch, and i say "hey, i'm just gonna go down to the basement" and she says "ok cool, we are about to go to bed, so don't make to much noise" and i'm like "ok cool, were is dad" and he is sitting right next to my mom in plain site. good thing my parents don't care about weed.

ohhh, man, i have like 100 stories like that, i think my parents either dont care, or are complete retards, cuzz ill pull into our driveway fishbowlin, open the doors, and its like all of londons fog decided to take a car ride with me, im talkin liek you cant see the steering wheel type of smoke, walk in and greet my parents smellin like budd, and talk to em fer liek 5 mins.

i know i shouldnt talk to em, but i cant help it, its too fun, but liek i said, i lost my hat on one of these occasions.

oh, and paintgirl, where was that pic taken, cuz i spend alot of time, in florida, and ive never felt the need to wear a turtle neck sweater, a jacket, and a beanie

·
Registered
397 Posts
im not paintgirl :roll eyes: and it was in the winter last year.. and also ive lived here all my life so when it gets cold. i consider 50 super cold, even tho it's not to a good majority of people.

·
Registered
824 Posts
buyakasocca10 said:
r u hot paintball chic ?
stupid idiot why would you say that what a dumbass

·
Registered
397 Posts
you guys are talking about being so high and talking to your parents.. i was sittin there readin all that and my mom walks up to me and starts goin "ttetetetetetete" movin her fingers really fast like mimicking me typing. she's so drugged up right now. i was like "mom are you stoned?" and she started giggling and goes "no eheh" but she just sat there for like 2 or 3 minutes just "tetetetetetete" ::rolls eyes:: we have to put up with this a lot. she takes her pain pills and then she turns into a complete moron

·
Banned
2,855 Posts
I was playing football with our biggest rival, in the 4rd quarter I got a concussion, got up, was dizzy, but fine, walked over to the sideline to relize it was the other teams sidelined. I could remember anything that day

1 - 20 of 21 Posts