Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The wednesday before this last wednesday *march 31* I had to go in for a heart catheter. So I'm waitin and waitin and waitin and waitin and finally it's time for me to get drugged and nude. So this hot nurse named heather comes up and goes "Jonathan Skinner" and I'm like DAMN!!!!! HOT!!! So I'm stayin back behind her so I can check that ass out. My mom and dad are like "Go up some!" I'm like NO! and then I gotta get into my gown. My nurse said "U got any problems with bein in the gown and being nude in the gown? Nervous" I was like Not really. So after I'm in the gown I was walking to the prep room and I'm wanting to drop this gown. So I kinda acted like i lost control and FOOMP! ;P It fell. I picked it back up and she was like *You want me to help u keep it on???* I said "uh, I got it." lol. I'm on da table ready for my surgery and after I got drugged and she said "Lift the gown so we can see where we need to put the catheter in" I lifted and she pulled out a damn razor! I was like "um, can u wait b4 i'm asleep b4 u go to hackin on my pubes" and she said Yea. So, I'm around these cute nurses, wake up with cute nurses puttin me on my bed, then I wake up in icu.

HERE IS THE BAD PART!!!!!!
ALL MY CUTE BIG TITTIED BLOND NURSES WERE REPLACED WITH OLD BLACK NURSES!! I MEAN MY NURSE HAD JUST GRADUATED COLLEGE. THESE NURSES THAT I HAD HAD CHILDREN WITH CHILDREN THAT HAD GRADUATED COLLEGE. I WAS SO PISSED

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
it was till my cute nurses were replaced by ugly 1s

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
AAAAHHAHAAAAAHAHAHA you got a tube stuck in your peter by a black grandma!!! AAHHAHAHAAHAHA

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
no, they didn't stick a tube in my dick. A heart catheter goes in your artery in your leg. Plus the nurse did that. I didn't use a dick catheter. I used a urinal after the surgery. * those lil ones.*

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
ya i know, it was just funny how you talked about "hackin up your pubes", and some old black lady messin around in ur crotch

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
so like you just wanted to make poor heathers life ruff by dropping your wiener everywhere? great story good to hear you harrass people in there workplace...they probably gave you the old people cause you had a wood all through the surgery.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
chronic said:
HA an old black woman messed with your wang...... you realize how many people are molested in hospitals?
no, the cute blonde nurse messed with my wang, not any blak nurses.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts