Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A friend of mine owed me some dough. He had found a paintball gun while cleaning out a neighbouring storage unit for somebody. Actually. Lol. He gave me this gun in lieu of payment. He owed me 50 bucks Canadian. Lol. I already know I've made out like a bandit. Just trying to decide if I wanna sell it or not but I did a bit of research and there's alot of aftermarket here even if it is a common marker. Fill me in please fellas and GL to you all stumbling in a friend like this guy. Haha.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
98 custom pro, apex barrel, extra hopper , jcs stock, extreme rage air csnister. Not entirely sure if grips are aftermarket. Spyder belt with all 4 refill canisters and room for backup air tank.

·
Administrator
14,055 Posts
I wouldn't say you made off like a bandit. It's mostly stock and resell value on tippmanns is garbage

The custom pros came with everything expect that barrel and stock that's on the marker itself

The co2 tank (not air) is most likely out of hydro and can't be used everything else is pretty cheap stuff

If you are selling, and IF it works, set the price at $120 and if anyone offers $80 or more, take it

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It works perfectly and I sold it for over 200 bucks.. so I dunno where you come from but more than quadrupling my money is making out like a bandit. Cheers.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts