Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what is the funnyiest thing that has ever happened to u?
please tell so we can laugh:devil:

·
Registered
461 Posts
when i heard that someone in kindergarden asked the teacher to wipe his @$$ for him

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i was at this elementry shcool and they have a seperate area cordined off 4 the 1st graders. well, i was in there and right on the sidewalk some 1st grader had written @$$ all over the freakin sidewalk.
i cannot wait 2 see what the next generation is like...

·
Registered
790 Posts
when i was at a soccer game and tried to make me pay to piss......

i peed all over the bathroom door (special emphasis on the doorhandle) how can they charge me to piss?!

·
Registered
256 Posts
My friends and I were skating at the local skate park after hours because during hours its way too packed. Anyway, we were skating and this park ranger goes by and starts slowing down. So my idiotic friend yells cop and starts running. He gets maybe 20 feet before dropping his helmet. I watched his helmet fell down and he bent to pick it up, but stepped on it and fell flat on his face. We were laughing all the way til the park ranger walked up and said we weren't suppose to be there. We said we'd leave, but what was also funny is that the Park Ranger couldnt get us in trouble, just tell us we couldnt be there....

I love how stupid my friends can be =)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts