Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Xplicit Eg06
4,567 Posts
Holy snap!!

That reminds me...I was going to Rambo-Hunt the ground squirrel in our backyard tonight. (scampers off to retrive blood face paint and bannana clipped AK's)

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
those things are sweet they taste like rabbit.

or so Im told I couldn't catch any and the idiots in high ranking government possitions won't give us ammo for our rifles unless there is an enemy to kill or some bull like that.

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
I kept trying to sleep and the things would walk around the trench thing I was in. Dropping rocks and stuff on me. My buddy took that shot Im passed out rifle on the ground and the little things tryin to get into my pack to steal my food. I was running around trying to catch the things maybe 2 hours before but they kept jumping in there holes. My squad leader told me to quit being an idiot because he hates delicious foods.

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
one of my buddies is into throwing knifes. Pretty good with them as well. I really don't care because I doubt there are too many of those in iraq. And Im not going that far up north again for at least a year or two.

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
I saw 5 raccoons on the way back from safeway to my house, two of them started fighting.

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
sNoW PIrAnHa said:
I saw 5 raccoons on the way back from safeway to my house, two of them started fighting.
the same thing happened when I was on leave...trippy. 5 raccoons wandering downt he street. god I wish I had my ar at the time.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts