Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My gun is having a small air leak and I don't know how to fix it I'm new to paintball and need help.. I can Skype or do it thru the phone and email pics of were the air is coming from. I would appreciate all the help I can get! Thanks!

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
Upload the pictures to Photobucket or any photo uploading website. Then to post the pictures put them in these tags [//img]

Then hopefully we can help you.

·
Paintball?
7,646 Posts
You can do that through photobucket as well

Well, you never said where the leak is coming from, and that can make diagnosing your problem much easier, but here are some possibilities

Sounds like...
Leaking down the barrel - valve orings or poppet oring

leaking right below the barrel - LPR orings may be bad

leaking from the reg - check your reg orings

·
Paintball?
7,646 Posts
Good, now take pics of the little screw and we should be able to help you out a whole lot more

From what you're describing, it's going to be the LPR, but pictures would be good just to make sure

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
If you have it on facebook give the link, just make sure its a open video aka not private.

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
Number 1 is just an air passage. If it is leaking there you just need to tighten the allen screw or remove the screw and use some thread tape to seal it. Or some purple loc tite will do, MAKE sure you do not use anything too strong though.

If its number 2 you need to tighten the regulator. You can also use thread tape for this if it still leaks.

1 - 20 of 91 Posts