Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So firstly i just received a new board for my fx and it was working just fine. But I was holding down the silver button/eyes on off button and now the eyes won't turn off and the buttons aren't doing anything. This means I can't turn it off without removing the battery. Please help I don't wanna find out I wasted my money on a new board Please Help!!!!!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
So I figured it out. It seems that the board was being pushed against the back of the eyes on/off button which was the cause of me being unable to turn them on and off. However, what was strange was that the board was properly placed/screwed into the marker. So after a lot of annoying wires and screws, I realized that the problem was with the button itself. I ended up having to use a backup button that I got with the fx repair kit that I bought with the marker. Anyways if anyone else ever has this problem I hope this helps:)

·
Administrator
23,645 Posts
nice work! when it coems to things like this, its often a fairly simple solution that can be solved, once you take a good look around. I've had boards that were stuck in programming mode, and it was because the trigger switch was adjusted improperly.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ya actually after all that it started not working again and it was because the trigger was continuously pressing the trigger button which was causing the problem as well. Anyway, it's fixed now which is great cuz I'm heading down to my local field tmrw to test it out after 6 months of no board!!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts