Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
I'mma Let You Finish.
7,445 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yeh...me and girlfriend been going out for about 5 months now...and i love her too death...and tonight she says her feelings have changed, one of my friends said she told him that we were growing apart...but i dont understand...she lives in a diff county its hard to get over there all the time cuz of gas being so expensive...its making me really sick...cuz its so damn unexpected...

prolly one of the worst feelings ive had in awhile...

·
I'mma Let You Finish.
7,445 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
im 16, i know i shouldnt be worried...but i dunno...shes prolly the best g/f ive ever had and didnt want to lose her...we're still talking about it as of right now...she says shes confused and thought that i felt the same way, ( that we were growing apart) but weve seen eachother every weekend for the past 5 months...i dont get it.

and prom me and her are done matching...what will i do if she does dump me? i will find another date but wont be matching...at least its not senior prom i guess.

·
Woohoo
2,350 Posts
Yeah, I mean, I totally understand why you're upset about it, but if things do turn out bad, then don't do anything drastic...like...become emo or something.

I don't understand how girls can think that you're growing apart from them the more you see them. I mean..it kinda reminds me of my gf, we've been dating for almost three years, and she's moving 2 hours away and she thinks that it will make us closer...and I'm just kinda like...uhh...how?

Girls are confusing...but best of luck to you man, if you need anyone to talk to, IM me on AIM.

·
I'mma Let You Finish.
7,445 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sittin_duk said:
Yeah, I mean, I totally understand why you're upset about it, but if things do turn out bad, then don't do anything drastic...like...become emo or something.

I don't understand how girls can think that you're growing apart from them the more you see them. I mean..it kinda reminds me of my gf, we've been dating for almost three years, and she's moving 2 hours away and she thinks that it will make us closer...and I'm just kinda like...uhh...how?

Girls are confusing...but best of luck to you man, if you need anyone to talk to, IM me on AIM.
thanx man...im trying to chill right now think of how im going to recover...or bounce back from this...right now it doesnt look like shes turning around...which sux hard but she still says shes confused...

dont worry bout the emo part...as much as it seems like im depressed (which i am...more stressed than depressed though ) but i dont think youll ever catch any self-mutilation or any other crazy stuff from me.

·
Pneumatically Insane ©
2,595 Posts
Shamed_Spartan said:
the best thing is try not to think about her.

Mainly because if you do, you'll hurt yourself (emotionally) and then w/e you see a hot chick, you won't want anything todo with her. Cause your thnking your ex GF, right? and that isn't going to get you anywhere

that is, if she breaks up with you.

If she doesn't, try showing her a really good time. I'm not sure about the detaisl on your situation, but maybe if you two go out on one last date, start acting crazy/funny/hyper/in a party mood. Then, if she ever says something like "You are acting differnt" or "Why you in such a good mood?" then say to her "Well, since you said you had different feelings about me, it started to make me think. (but don't tell her what you thought) I started getting sad, but then I thoght that whatever happens, happens. And if you want to leave me, so be it. But in the mean time, I can't let it get me down"

This will make her think. Butdon't give or too much info. Let her want to figure out this different side of you she;s never seen. That will most likely keep the relationship strong

you should think that way too

imo
hgjfgjgf

·
I'mma Let You Finish.
7,445 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thanx spartan thats some good advice but a last date isnt looking to possible right now...im thinking if i should jus move on and find another date for prom...and let her get her **** straight maybe she will come back.

·
I'mma Let You Finish.
7,445 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
what?

anyways she does have a dog but i dont think thats such a good idea :p sounds like one of those "Hollywood" Scenarios...

but yeh as of right now she told me i didnt treat her like a b/f should...and then i asked...so what have i done thats not b/f like...and she said well you give attention to other girls and that made me kinda mad cuz i usually am not too strict about her with my friends but god forbid i flirt with her friends... yeh last weekend i worked and she went with pretty much all of my friends to a movie... im not even sure if i wanna go out with this hypocrite anymore.... maybe this is for the best.

·
Anne Coulter's #1 Fan
4,291 Posts
xWesXHimselfx said:
xWesXHimselfx said:
...and i love her too death...

Please take my advice!!!!!

-Go onto iTunes and go to the music store. Search for the name, "Tom Leykis" and download one of his entire shows (More if necessary). Listen to what the man has to say because he can change your life.

·
I'mma Let You Finish.
7,445 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
ComradeMolyneux said:
Please take my advice!!!!!

-Go onto iTunes and go to the music store. Search for the name, "Tom Leykis" and download one of his entire shows (More if necessary). Listen to what the man has to say because he can change your life.
im gettin right on it man

1 - 20 of 50 Posts