Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
we just set up a course in my friends backyard so we are going to be playing 1v1 alot and elmination gets boring after awhile so i was wondering if anyone had any other games that are good for 1v1 :shrug:

·
Αdministrator
5,683 Posts
Mexican standoff! You both stand in the open, and empty your hoppers at each other. First person to turn away loses.

Civil war. ***Hopper not needed*** You each stand 20 ft away. You put one ball in your feedneck and when the ref says "Ready, aim fire!" you both fire. First person to be hit 3 times loses.

Duels. Take ten feet, turn and shoot.

·
Registered
970 Posts
ohh i got one heres what you do you go out on the field and both pick a bunker stand behind that bunker okay. Next someone yells lets go. now you both drop your guns and go find more paintballers... if none are in the area convert some people if none there go back to your bunker which your gun is behind and begin to lay fire upon the other guys bunker

·
Registered
25 Posts
imagineballa991 said:
ohh i got one heres what you do you go out on the field and both pick a bunker stand behind that bunker okay. Next someone yells lets go. now you both drop your guns and go find more paintballers... if none are in the area convert some people if none there go back to your bunker which your gun is behind and begin to lay fire upon the other guys bunker
what if someone steals your gun?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Dodge ball. you take turns, shooting one ball at the other play. if you shoot and he is able to dodge the ball, he takes a shot at you, but if it hits him you keep shooting 1 ball at a time until he is able to dodge a ball......repeat.....

·
Since 1923
1,909 Posts
imagineballa991 said:

im going to ask the refs about this time next time i go to the field maybe we can have a huge game going and i could take everyones guns :dodgy:

·
Registered
438 Posts
This is a great one, it's like a english dual or something. U both start like 100 feet apart and when someone says go u start walking towards each other. When one person says stop, he gets to take one shot at the other guy. If he hits him, he wins. If he doesn't both have to keep walking and the other guy gets to shoot u whenver he wants :D people used to actually do this. It's all about when you feel comfortable you can hit the other guy.

·
Lounge prostitute
1,945 Posts
i do a version of alamo get something that one one person hides out in (i use a barn) and the other person tries to get in and kill the guy inside

1 - 16 of 16 Posts