Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
Zoo Tycoon. My grandparents have a bad comp and thats all they had, i had to plya it fro 2 weeks. I cried.

·
Registered
169 Posts
nvr played a video that made me burst into tears but that one part in halo where u find that traumatized guy shooting at u with a pistol... I actually felt sorry for him lol

·
Banned
1,183 Posts
Halo 2's ending.

D

·
0 Posts
the legend of zelda: ocarana of time was touching, didnt cry, but its definitely touching.. and when you go back into the forest when you are older and everyone is asking or talking about what happened to link..

the final fight with Ganon is intense.. i got so into it.. all the lightning and zelda screaming, crazy..

thats definitely an amazing game

·
pink floyd>you
2,084 Posts
Kdrx1 said:
Yea i felt really bad for that guy in Halo. RALLY bad. I always try to save them. I was all sad and i wanted him to come with me and help me. But no. =(
I shot a pistol round next to his head, and he started firing at me, so i ended his misery..... :devil:

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
After I thrashed some **** around and **** I cried. After Halo 2, I don't know what happened.

I waited...3 ****ing years for this!?!?!?

Pisses me off.

·
Banned
804 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
well, i just got this thread idea from a magazine so im only 50% pussy

zelda ocarana of time was the best game in the history of games, riveled by mgs, zoe, and gta

EDIT: cool, its my 666 post!!! satanic maybe, but still cool... :devil:

·
We The People
5,925 Posts
Final Fantasy 7, when Aeris dies. Made me tear up a bit,I'll admit. Ending was amazing too. Actually the whole game is amazing. Best game ever, in my opinion.

Metal Gear Solid didn't make me cry, but it was shockingly good.

Suikoden, when Gremio dies, and when Odessa dies. Those were both touching.

Breath of Fire III had some touching moments.

I'm sure there have been others.

-Jin

·
Banned
1,346 Posts
metal gear solid 2 now that think of it....usually at the end of games im like "YA I KICKED ALL UR ASSES!"

but metal gear solid had a real story to it...and even tho u spent more time watchign cinimeatics then actualy playing the game it was a good ending that "touched" me.

id ont understand why people ***** about playing as raiden. Its for the story...stop *****ing and play....hes just as good as snake.

him being naked tho made me cry....im still scared

·
Almost leet
1,999 Posts
Yea Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time was a great game. one of the best for n64 makes me wanna go play it now.

·
Yay! whoops! yay!
3,028 Posts
The end of Call of Duty when the russians take over the Reichstag (sp?)

If you just realized what it symbolized and everything, combined with how intense it was and the view you got when you were on top of the building, it was awesome.

·
Banned
2,548 Posts
At the end of Halo i thought about how many people died and how many good times I had beating it, and the music during the credits kinda makes you think about all the good times and all the dead marines and waaaahhhhh!~!111!!1AAAAAAAAAAAAWAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!! =( =( =(

1 - 20 of 42 Posts