Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
All white bricks
967 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone here have a large amount of gang activity at your school??

I go to a school of 1500 85% black in jackson tennessee about 60 miles outside of memphis..

our school has a very large amount of gang members

heres the list of gangs present at our school numbered by largest amount

(tie)1.Gangster Disciples
(tie)1.Vice Lords
3.Crips

one of the people on our football team just got whooped into the vicelords and he got the living hell beat out of him and i unforunatly got to watch it....

this is the process in which if you want to join a gang they "jump" you in where 5 gang members beat the hell outta you untill they decide to quit, then you are taken to the head leader and joined in......

gangs are dangerous and im glad that im friends with most gang members at my school because do not underestimate their power.

·
Registered
849 Posts
http://www.funnyjunk.com/pages/asianpride.htm

listen for "can we help it if we raid and corrupt the schools?"

yeah, we have like an "asian hallway" where only hte AZNs go, because it is frustrating trying to get around when they* stop suddenly most of the time. . . i dont wanna say anything else cuz i dont wanna sound racist when i am not

* = some retarded selfish ppl, NOT all asians, i dont wanna group anybody

·
Registered
770 Posts
Too many at my Jr. High and High school when I was there. I'm taking a police training class at Franklin high now... everybody but me and my three homies are bangers. They're puny though, so whateva.

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
my school is packed with minoritys its like 1/8th percent white, lots of blacks, a few asians, and a lot of latinos. We don't really have gangs, just people that wanna be in them. We have hella bloody fights, they last about 20 or 30 seconds but they're ****ing insane. We don't really have gangs but that doesnt mean its not violent.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.