Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have no idea what is wrong with my 98 custom, The last match I was at I was in the middle of the field and my gun kept randomly running out of C02 after about every 4-6 shots then it would un-cock itself. This was an issue because I didn't even get to play that day so I've been out of commission for about a year. Any idea what my problem could be?

·
Administrator
23,657 Posts
you need to lube it up and make sure your tank is completly screwed in. use paintball or air tool oil and drop it in the ASa where you screw in you tank. 6-7 drops should do it i think. then screw in your tank and start shooting.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Tried that.. no help.. I'm missing the screw that goes right below the rail sight at the back of the gun, could that be doing something to the bolt?

Picture of the gun the day before the issue.. It could have something to do with the stock? Somehow it is loose and turns around which moves the spring inside where the bolt is..

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Hmm.. good thought.. now I have to find out where to get the screw from.. lol.. and I just noticed.. the switch on my Red Dot scope is broken off.. great.. lol.. superglue hopefully..

The screw marked with the blue dot is the one that's missing.. this could be the problem?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts