Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I happen to be into rockets of the crotch...sports bikes. Soon I will be aquiring the cbr 1100xx from my uncle shop but untill then I will just be gerkin it to some mad cool vids on the internet....this happens to be one of them. It is a suziki which is too bad but its still one of the my favorite bikes the hayabusa anyway this thing pulls 0-140 in about 14 seconds........no bad in this vid the driver holds a wheelie from about 40mph to 150 mph if you see the reflection in the front wind guard you can see he has a rider hanging out a pretty good distance video taping.....crazy I thought I would share.

http://www.mcsiden.com/filer/topend_wee.wmv

·
Banned
1,493 Posts
My friend has a video of Hayabasu doing like 0-200 in easily less than 20 seconds. It's insane. The speedometer goes to like 220, and he goes way past that. Too damn fast for me.

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
the wheelie is what would make me go crazy speed is good...but damn goin 140 in a wheelie is psyco.

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
no...its not fake...I have seen several do that speed or close. The haya can easily top out.

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
ha hold on as far as cop goes...I have another where the guy shoots past a cop car at 180 and just takes the next exit and goes down another freeway at 150+ the rest of the way. crazy.

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
odd.. i usually jerk it to different type of videos on the internet.. o well.. this ones worth a shot

1 - 20 of 29 Posts