Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
aight' g/fs bday tomorrw.. havent been going out that long, so i wasnt gonna go all out.. so i figure il write her free verse (unstructured poems.. if you make fun, ive probably touched more lips then you) so yeah.. i wrote it out and am getting her firends to tape it to the shelf in her locker.. so when she opens the locker, thats what she'll see right away..

now.. heres the deal .. its on my computer.. do i just make it a fancy font and print it out... or should i hand write it.. the only problem with hand writting is ill need lined paper ) i cant write on blank pages.. goes all over the place.. and well lined paper is ugly when it comes to this kinda thing..

so opinions on how to tackle that.. or something else...

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
you could probably do it using script font or something, that looks nice

·
We The People
5,925 Posts
Write it out.

Get some lined paper, and some thin paper (tracing paper maybe?) or just some non-lined paper you can see through. Use a nice ball point ink pen and write it out, using the lined paper on the bottom for a general idea of where lines would be.

-Jin

·
Registered
917 Posts
I like Jin's idea. Also, basic Calligraphy for the first letters. It's really easy. Poems are by far the best thing you can give to a chick that ain't expensive, besides some crappy song you made up.

O

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Write it out just put lined paper behind the normal paper.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
ive combined jins idea with printing it.. i printed it out in a nice font.. but that behind a balnk page.. rigged up my halogen desk lamb .. put the pages on this translucent tracing board.. swing

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
2ffu said:
why don't you eat her out instead of killing yourself over a poem?
aw, but you see, this poem will win her over even more then i have so far and then allow me to do such things

·
Almost leet
1,999 Posts
put a light under a piece of a white papper and put lined papper underneath that should be able to the lines throwuh it. good luck

1 - 20 of 29 Posts