Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
12,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I work with this girl who wants me bad... But I dont want her. At all really. She doesn't know anything about me. She's a 4.0gpa do homework after I get home from school kind of person. An a republican to boot. I'm just not attracted to her, physically or in any other way

She asks me if I'm doing anything next Friday (which I didn't), so I naturally said nothing. Then she asks me to a... ball. of some sort. Someone mentioned something about a beauty pageant.. Its for some sort of republican cult, I know that much. I can't say I had something else, and I can't pretend I have to work (because I work with her). ****. And she already knows I'm not dating anyone.

So now I need to get a tux (an entire week of work. That's 30 ****ing hours of retail sales), flowers (and she'll probably think I'm hitting on her or something), but at least she has a car.

I think the only way I'm going to get through the night is with a lot of alcohol, which is something I usually abstain from.

And this is all right before the week where I was planning on buying $600 worth of stuff from best buy on black friday. Now I can only spend like $450, so that means I can't get what I want (motherboard, cpu, ram, which if you don't know abotu computers, all depend on each other to function).

I hope I get hit by a bus walking to school tomorrow.

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
<3 i'll love you

edit: read your post. if you really dont like her, tell her you cant go, or that you have to work that night.

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
Tell her you just dont want to date her or something of the such. It sucks if you like someone and they act like they like you, then you finally figure out they dont really like you.

Could this have happened to me today? yes....
lol we should add that to our smileys

·
12,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm not looking for excuses, just complaining/attention.

I guess another one of my friends was in her house without her knowing, and she was singing my name and ****. That creeped me right the **** out.

·
Registered
4,452 Posts
i am in the same situation with this girl from my city. Except i cant stand her. No matter what i do she is always around me / liking me. I cant explain it that well, but just the other day she said she liked my hair (it was rather long) I went and got it cut. less then an inch in length. She says nice haircut and means it. or we were at this thing at our school with all these bands playing, and we are all jumping up and down and stuff, and then between songs (im having a GREAT TIME) she comes by and with this smile that i want to ****ing punch her face in, asks me if im having fun. the rest of the night it was hard to even do anything, knowing she was watching me. i didnt want to jump anymore or anything.

sorry if its long or if it doesnt make sence or if i spelled something wrong, the ibook has their keys closer together then most other computers.

·
Premium Member
6,191 Posts
Ok. You don't feel attracted to her at all. If making her happy prevents you from doing what YOU want to do then blow her off.

I know it sounds selfish but sometimes you gotta be. No offense but I look down apon people who only give and never take. There should be a balance. Otherwise you look like a tool.

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
Tell her you don't want to go. Be straight up and honest.

·
I'mma Let You Finish.
7,445 Posts
If something I didn't want to do was gonna cost me that much money. I just wouldn't do it.

Example: Mom says : Hey Wes wanna do a Prom Expo?
Me - umm... No?
Mom - It makes your Tux for prom half off.
Me - wtf Mom sign me up. I'm all about Prom Expo!

It's this Sunday I'm dreading it.

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
Alpha said:
I hope I get hit by a bus walking to school tomorrow.
:hug:

don't be so down. Maybe it'll be an awesome time and maybe she'll figure out that you don't like her, and just maybe pigs will fly.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts