Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 186 Posts

·
12,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was watchign TV, and I saw a commercial for one of those home makeovers (which almost always have to have a gay designer).

Why do gay people always have to act so.... girly? I mean what is it with the lisp and wearing all flamboyant clothes? Can't you be gay and act like a normal person?

I'm not trying to sound mean, but they want to push for equal rights, and feed the need to act and make themselves look different?

Maybe its just to distinguish gay guys from straight guys?

Can someone explain it to me?

·
Registered
817 Posts
My guess, Alpha, would have to be just from our viewpoint. I bet some gays might think "why do all the straight guys act all macho and buff all the time? They never show their sensitive side." or something along those lines... I dunno

·
¡Viva La Rob!
6,076 Posts
ok there are two types of gay people:

the ones who purposely stereotype themselves so people KNOW they are gay, and

the ones who are gay, but don't either want people to blatantly see or really care if they are gay.

personally, i find it sick that half the members on this forum can't respect the fact that people are gay. honestly ive seen a million times people post stupid posts about how useless gay people are.

·
Registered
500 Posts
ja289 said:
ok there are two types of gay people:

the ones who purposely stereotype themselves so people KNOW they are gay, and

the ones who are gay, but don't either want people to blatantly see or really care if they are gay.

personally, i find it sick that half the members on this forum can't respect the fact that people are gay. honestly ive seen a million times people post stupid posts about how useless gay people are.
QFT leave gay people alone. They are normal people with different personalities. Don't stereotype them.

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
Vweltin said:
My guess, Alpha, would have to be just from our viewpoint. I bet some gays might think "why do all the straight guys act all macho and buff all the time? They never show their sensitive side." or something along those lines... I dunno

seem's like you know man... =0

big fella made adam and eve, not adam and evan.

-Vince

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
thats the stereotypical gay....there are some people who are gay that act just like everyone else
especially the black gays (not to be racist)

i bet u that thers at least 10 people in each school that is gay that no1 nose about

1 - 20 of 186 Posts